The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  A Few things that must go!
Walter Killam

Nebraska, USA
Post  Posted 2 Mar 2020 11:26 am    

Having come to the conclusion that I NEED MORE GEAR some of the stuff I don't use anymore must go. I will conduct this sale with the same terms I have used in the past:

1st consideration goes to the member that Posts "I'll take the (item you wish to purchase)" I am happy to correspond/negotiate through PM or email, but the members that post "I'll Take It" get the first place in line. (this is to avoid the problem of trying to prove who emailed first). I take checks and or money orders (cash is good if you pick up in person) ONLY. To my foreign brethren, I apologize in advance these items are for sale in the United States ONLY.

SOME ITEMS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

1 - Behringer Eurorack UB502 5 channel mixer with power supply $30 shipped anywhere in the US. This is a handy rig for solo gigs.

2 - Seismic Audio 2x12 speaker cabinet SPEAKERS NOT INCLUDED. $50 + shipping from Zip code 68116

3 - Mackie CR1604-VLZ mixer with rack rails and patchbay rotation option (rotation plates turn this into a top loading mixer so you don't have pull out your flashlight to figure out which cables connect where) Very friendly and versatile mixer. $250 + shipping from 68116

And last but certainly not least:

4 - Traynor YBA - 1 Amplifier Head. This amp is conservatively rated at 40 watts, but is REALLY FREAKIN' LOUD. It's nice and clean when needed, steel friendly at lower volumes, Bass friendly throughout the spectrum, and runs Clean to Mean on guitar. A very versatile amp.

My technician has given it a clean bill of health and 2 minor modifications.

Modification a - added volume pot inserted between the Pre Amp and the Power amp this has the effect of having a Master Volume control. you can see this potentiometer mounted in the lower right guitar input.

Modification b - lower left guitar input isolates the left input, upper right input isolates the right input UPPER LEFT guitar input bridges both inputs in parallel (most guitar players I know using this amp use a short cord to combine both inputs this mod bypasses the necessity of carrying the extra cord)

Both mods are easily undone, but I can't imagine why anyone would undo them.

$600 + actual shipping from 68116 (local pickup preferred this sucker is HEAVY)

front:

rear:

Feel free to contact me with any questions, Thank You for your time and consideration.

Walter Killam

Walter Killam

Nebraska, USA
Post  Posted 6 Mar 2020 1:52 pm     Bang Zoom

To the top