The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Robby Springfield in the Steel Guitar Chat Room
Don Poland

Hanover, PA.
Post  Posted 17 Oct 2005 8:16 pm    

Robby Springfield will be hosting a Q&A session in the Steel Guitar Chat Room on Oct. 18th, Tuesday Evening at 9:00 Eastern time. Please go to www.sweetsouthernsounds.com and follow the link for the Steel Guitar Chat Room. Hope to see a bunch of you folks there. The past few weeks have been great!!! So, come join the fun and lets see you all there.

------------------
1974 MSA D10 Classic 8+5, Goodrich Matchbox 7A, Peavey Nashville 112
If you ain't steelin' it, you ain't feelin' it !!

www.steelin4fun.com

Ray Walker

Smithfield, NC, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2005 4:16 am    

That's right folks....another night of questions and answers for everyone from novice to pro. These sessions have had overwhelming response from you all and I suspect it is because they are both informative as well as fun for all. It amazes me to hear some of the questions asked that sometimes we forget we had on our minds and just never got around to asking. Robby is a great player who has a lot to offer and share. Come on in tonight and join in the fun. If you have your axe set up around the computer...you might be able to try out some of the licks or techniques that Robby will share, or maybe you are one who likes to listen...take some notes and then work it out later. Either way, I know I am looking forward to this and hope to see you all there.

Ray Walker

Fred Shannon

Rocking "S" Ranch, Comancheria, Texas, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2005 8:54 am    

Easy to sign on and you can get ready for a passle of fun and knowledge you probably can't get anywhere else. Spend an hour or two with us and I'll bet you'll be back. Looking forward to it.
Phred

Russ Little

Hosston,Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2005 12:51 pm    

Great site well worth your time.
An a heck of a nice bunch of guys
and gals. cu there
Russ

Fred Shannon

Post  Posted 18 Oct 2005 3:39 pm    

Don't forget the Robbie Springfield talk tonight at 9 PM Eastern time.. There's gonna be lots of good folks there. Lots of fun and lots of good common knowledge of the steel guitar passed around. See you there.
Phred

Don Poland

Hanover, PA.
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2005 5:58 pm    

WOW, we got 56 people in here at one time and it is 10:05 and still going strong

Robby sure is sounding good...come join the fun

------------------

www.steelin4fun.com

Fred Shannon

Post  Posted 18 Oct 2005 11:59 pm    

What a show. Thanks Robby Springfield for your time and knowledge. Well over 50 people in the chat room at one time to hear Robby's discussion on steel guitar. Lots of good solid info passed out to any that would listen, and the questions were super. Looking forward to the next one.
Phred

Don Poland

Hanover, PA.
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2005 5:29 am    

I would like to thank Robby for taking his time to host the session last nite on the Steel Guitar Chat Room. Robby did an excellent job and everyone had a super great time!

THANK YOU ROBBY!!!

------------------

www.steelin4fun.com

Robby Springfield

Viola, AR, USA
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2005 7:00 am    

You guys are the best. There is more to this room than I ever expected. I would like to thank all the folks for coming in and for all the questions that were asked...you are the ones that made the night!

Robby

Ray Walker

Smithfield, NC, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2005 7:53 am    

Yes Indeed Robby....a fine job you did last night. By the looks of the number of people in the room....these guys and gals are hungrey for this type of help and socializing. I would like to offer you, a special heartfelt thank you for taking your time and sharing with everyone. And a great big thank you to Don Poland who works a lot for the sake of the room and spends a bunch of his own time shaping up these events. Bobby Bowman...I love ya brother...thanks for all the help. Graham Reid is always there pitching in...I value you as well my friend. Dave Decker...thanks bud for being such a good friend and helping out in the room....Chuck Campbell...you know how much I love and care about you.
Finally let me say this....The Steel Guitar Room is a great place to talk with friends and meet new ones and the music is pure steel....If you have not yet visited...I urge you all to at least stick your head in the door. You will be surprised who you find there chewing the fat and sharing.

God Bless

Ray Walker