The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Kudos to Mike Brown and Peavey
Bill C. Buntin

Post  Posted 7 Sep 2001 12:38 pm    

Just a note to let everyone know of the fast and excellent service I received from Mike Brown and Peavey. They had my Session 400 back in my hands in about 10 days!! Thanks Mike and Peavey for the great job! My Session 400 is as good as new!!

Mike Brown

Meridian, Mississippi USA
Post  Posted 11 Sep 2001 10:20 am    

Hello Bill,
You are very welcome! This is the way business should be conducted and we are glad to lead the way! I hope that you have a great time performing with your Peavey amp.

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Mike Brown
Peavey Electronics Corporation

Steven Knapper

Temecula Ca USA
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2001 8:27 pm    

I could not agree more, Mike has been very patient with my dumb questions and problems with a couple of Nashville 400's I picked up. I truley hope Peavey is taking care of the guy, he deserves it. I feel I owe the Mike a dinner and hope to do it sometime he is in SO CA.

[This message was edited by Steven Knapper on 12 September 2001 at 09:28 PM.]

Mike Brown

Meridian, Mississippi USA
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2001 7:04 am    

Steve, I'll be at your house tonight for that 7 course meal! Just kiddin'! I'm only doing my job. Thanks again and call on me anytime that I can assist you.

Thanks to all Forumites for their support of Peavey products. As long as we have your support, we will support you. I don't think that you will find another amp company that is involved in the steel community like Peavey. I don't want my statement to sound "bold", but I want it to sound like the "truth", and it is.

After 30 years of supporting various steel conventions, we are still going strong. Please take a moment to take a look at the Peavey steel guitar section of our website. http://www.peavey.com/guitaramps/steelguitars.html

This section will "grow" as we design and manufacture the finest steel guitar amps ever. Information compiled from conventions, Peavey dealers and players like yourself allow us to offer the latest in steel guitar amp technology. Again, thanks for your support of Peavey products.

Mike Brown
Peavey Electronics Corporation