The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Everett Coxx: Please read!
klinke

denmark
Post  Posted 11 Aug 2000 11:21 am    

Hi..
My email is down, again.

Its here, and im playin fingertips sore...
It arrived this wednesday, after a few days in the customs.. It really saved my day after coming home fronm first day of school, not knowing alot of people.. Its BEAUTIFUL, it looks so good and the tone is just what I wanted.. It breaks up when strummed hard, but it fits my amp real good. I could think that my playin style will be affected by that, but definetly not in a bad way, Im allready in love with the tone.
We (my father and I) will finish it within the next week, hiding the cables inside the body..
I can tell you that its gonna play lots of different styles of music.. Also the interrest among my friends is big, so Ill get to play it with alot of people, I think.

Ill mail you thepics I promised, including some of myself and my steel. I just have to wait till my email is back runing..

Thank you very much..
David

Everett Cox

Marengo, OH, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 12 Aug 2000 9:13 am    

Hi David--- The Forum is'nt supposed to be used like email so please let me know when you can send/receive messages normally. I'm VERY happy the guitar finally arrived and that you are pleased with it. Looking forward to the pic's of you and Denmark. -Ev