The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  F/S Emmons Rosewood PushPull D-10
George King

Woodlawn,Illinois
Post  Posted 29 Apr 2005 7:58 pm    

I really hate to do this but I have to put a new roof on my house so somethings gotta go.Serial number 2160D Rosewood mica 1975 Emmons pushpull D-10 .This is probably the greatest sounding guitar I've ever owned.It has 8 pedals and 5 knees.The 5th knee lever is on the c6th neck making it 4 on the front and 3 on the back neck.This guitar is very clean and like new underneath.I sent it to Chris Sigman in Nashville to remove the changers and completely go through the undercarriage this winter.He said this guitar is not wore out and has a lot of playing left in it.He buffed out all the aluminum while he had it apart.I've been playing this guitar all spring since I got it back.It is the best playing pushpull I've owned.It has emmons single coil pickups on both necks @ 18.3 ohms.I have the basic emmons pedal set up and raise and lower the E's on the left side.The case is original and very servicable and solid but has some tolex pulling loose on the bottom.I have a few photos if someone want to post them here email me and I'll send them to you.I need $2500 plus shipping or you pick it up.Thanks George King 618-735-2711

George King

Woodlawn,Illinois
Post  Posted 1 May 2005 8:39 pm    

To answer a couple question,yes this guitar is all original and has the early style longer knee levers.Thanks George

George King

Woodlawn,Illinois
Post  Posted 2 May 2005 9:32 am    

The emmons is heading to Tennessee to a new home.Thanks and please close this post...George