The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Hello, and some goodies - D-18, Dobro, Fluger
David Levitsky

New Jersey, USA
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2005 9:53 am    

Hello to all - I am a new member. I know some of you from the Dobro-side and look forward to getting to know more of you.

I have some nice stuff I am presently selling to finance my steel (thinking of a Mullen D-10):

- Two 30's squareneck Dobro's - one model 45 and one model 37. Both in real nice shape. Both with Quarterman cones and sound excellent. 45 has HSC and the 37 has a soft shell case. the 37 has a solid headstock and the 45 has a slotted. $1600 each.

- Martin D-18Ge - real sweet mahogany/spruce reissue of 1934 D-18. Pickup with small vol control in soundhole preinstalled. I picked this one from 4 others. $1850

-Fluger 6 string Dobro - brazilian lam on birch with spruce top. Excellent cond and monster sound $1500.

shipping $30 addtl. if interested pls. email me at davidl@bway.net with your phone and I will call you and send pics as soon as I get em.

David Levitsky

New Jersey, USA
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2005 4:05 pm    

Quick note: Forgot to mention the Fluger model is the hollow neck not the standard dobro style.

Jon Light

Saugerties, NY
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2005 4:15 pm    

That D-18 in the title caught my attention. Wasn't thinking Martin when I read it. Could have been a very interesting double neck steel, don't you know. Hi.