The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Chandler 6 String + Extras F/S!
JT Smedley

Tupelo, Mississippi, USA
Post  Posted 21 Feb 2005 1:34 pm    

I have a Chandler six string lap steel that I am looking to sale. I normally sell on Ebay, but I figured I would give it a shot here.

Some quick history about this guitar. I bought it new from Guitar Center over the summer of 2004 and quit playing it around November. It's a beautiful instrument and sounds great, but I just lost interest in playing. The guitar is still in near mint condition since I take care of my instruments. I have normally kept the tuning at the basic C6th tuning and it still has the original strings. Everything works great on it and there is nothing wrong with the guitar.

I'm selling this guitar with an instructional book and CD titled "Mel Bay Presents: Basic C6th Nonpedal Lap Steel Method" by DeWitt Scott. I also an including 3 instructional DVD's from GeorgeBoards.com titled: "Blues and Power Rock Are Easier Than Ever", "Basics And Blues", and "Basics Minors". There is also an audio CD included called "New Blues Tracks" to play along with. I will also add in a Stevens bar.

I am looking to get $350 for the whole deal. That includes the guitar, book & cd, DVD's and cd, and Stevens bar. That's definitely a good deal for all the items included. I do not have a case with the guitar though. I will have to charge $15.00 for S&H. Since I'm a drummer, I'm open to other offers as well.

I accept Paypal or Money Order. If you would like to view my feedback on Ebay then e-mail or PM me and I will send you a link. I've done business with over 60 customers and all have been satisfied. Feel free to e-mail me at jsmedley(at)netdoor(dot)com. Thanks for your interest in my items.

James Brown

Mt Uniacke, Nova Scotia, Canada
Post  Posted 21 Feb 2005 3:19 pm    

Pictures Please.

JT Smedley

Tupelo, Mississippi, USA
Post  Posted 21 Feb 2005 6:27 pm    

Sorry, I don't have the capabilites to take pictures of the items I'm selling. The only thing I can do is give you a link to this stock picture at http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=guitar/search/detail/base_pid/518751/

I have the same guitar. Sorry I can't provide pictures.