The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Zum U12
Lee Baucum

McAllen, Texas (Extreme South) The Final Frontier
Post  Posted 2 Nov 2004 3:00 pm    

John - The temperature dropped 20 degrees from Monday to Tuesday. You must have made it to South Texas. Welcome back.

------------------
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box."

Lee, from South Texas
Down On The Rio Grande

Billy Woo

Los Angeles, CA, USA
Post  Posted 10 Nov 2004 7:48 am    

Just to throw my two cents here but if the guitar has been sold then the seller needs to confirm to the moderator that it is sold, donation pending..you know the drill.."Nuff said sez the Thing" (Fantastic Four)

Bronco Billy
Zumsteel U-12

jolynyk

Prince Albert Sask. Canada
Post  Posted 12 Nov 2004 7:06 am    

Mr. Woo, if you had read my earlier post, you would have noticed that I was tearing my computer down & was going to be on the road for some time.. & wouldn't have access to the Forum.. & I also said I would be reading after Nov. 6th.. of which it is..
I had it posted on the Forum, & had no real interest in it, except one & he changed his mind.. His name was Tom somebody from Kansas City.. Anyway I had decided to keep it, & was playing a local gig when a guy in my City by the name of Dennis Adams came up to me & said he was looking for a steel to learn on.. I told him he could buy mine & he did..
I just got back on line after many tries, and I read your insinuation between the lines.. I will gladly send bOb a donation to the Forum, even though it wasn't sold through the Forum.. I think the Forum is a great community & a place for all steelers to meet & share their wares.. I also think that somebody missed a nice steel here on the Forum, as it was posted for a long time.
Cheers... John