The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Misc Tele items (SD '59 pickup). Reduced prices
Gary Anwyl

Palo Alto, CA
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2024 8:54 pm    

UPDATE: Everything sold

I'm selling a few Telecaster-related items. All are used. All prices include shipping in the lower 48. I prefer Zelle but will take PayPal.

1) SOLD Bigsby B50 and Wilkinson bridge - $90. The B50 is the licensed import version of a Bigsby for flat bodied electrics. Clean, only lightly used. The import Wilkinson bridge has compensated saddle. Notches were cut in the back plate so it works with the Bigsby. Just drill a few holes in your Tele, swap in the new bridge and you're ready to go.

2) SOLD Bigbsy B5 with Vibramate plate and bridge - $130. Allows you to add a Bigsby to a Telecaster without drilling holes in the body. Clean.

3) SOLD Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker (SH-1N neck model) with Warmoth 3-ply BWB pickguard - $50. Humbucker lead wires are 13". The pickguard is used but in good condition - typical light scratches are visible when you hold it up to the light, no chips or deep scratches.

4) SOLD offsite Loaded pickguard and control plate assembly from a '99 TexMex Telecaster - $110. This the "Fat" version with a Humbucker in the neck position. These are all original Fender parts. Some light pitting on the control plate.

I clipped the pickup wires when I removed it, but it is easy to match up the three color coded wires (Blue, Green & White), splice them and solder the grounds. Wiring diagram with color codes is here.

Very versatile setup. The 5 way switch settings:
1 - HB
2 - Split HB
3 - HB + Bridge
4 - Split HB + Bridge
5 - Bridge

-Gary

Last edited by Gary Anwyl on 29 Apr 2024 12:49 pm; edited 5 times in total

Gary Anwyl

Palo Alto, CA
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2024 8:35 am    

Bump for reduced prices on pickups. Great opportunity to try a neck humbucker in your Tele.

John Groover McDuffie

LA California, USA
Post  Posted 29 Apr 2024 12:37 pm    

I'll take the '59 neck with black pickguard for $50.00 ARe mounting screws included? Can always use more of those! - I'll email you to arrange payment. THanks

Gary Anwyl

Palo Alto, CA
Post  Posted 29 Apr 2024 12:45 pm    

Sounds good. You can email me or PM me and we can work out the details.

Admins can close out this thread. Donation coming. I'm done doing Telecaster mods!