The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Reuniting With The Steel
Brett Day

Pickens, SC
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2024 4:17 pm    

Today, I feel like I've reunited with an old friend because I played my Jackson Steel, "Black Diamond" after a break that lasted six years! While playing a few of my favorite 90s country songs on my Jackson Steel, I was thinking about how, at this time fourteen years ago, I was getting ready to become the owner/player of a steel that has an awesome background and I wondered what Shot Jackson would've thought of his two sons building the great steel guitars that Jackson steels are
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Craig Stock

Westfield, NJ USA
Post  Posted 7 Apr 2024 1:51 pm    

Great to here Brett, what a cool room, you should be an interior designer, unless you are already!

Make that Jackson sing!

I cried because I had no shoes, then I met a man who had no feet.

Today is tomorrow's Good ol' days

Brett Day

Pickens, SC
Post  Posted 7 Apr 2024 5:49 pm    

Craig Stock wrote:
Great to here Brett, what a cool room, you should be an interior designer, unless you are already!

Make that Jackson sing!

Thank you, Craig! I'm not really an interior designer-just a steel guitarist-this picture was taken at my house, which was built in '05. I moved into the house in '09 and got the steel in 2010.

Brett Day-Jackson BlackJack Custom SD-10 Pedal Steel Guitar, Gretsch G9210 Boxcar Dobro, GoldTone Paul Beard Signature Series Deluxe Dobro
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger