The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Free Items For Noob/Hard Luck Beginner etc.
Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 15 Mar 2024 7:46 pm    

Please don't request this stuff just to put in your pile. I'd really like for someone who has a need for some items to try and see if they suit.

There is a bunch of Dunlop finger picks....everything from a pair of kids or small size 13 ga, I believe...there are some 15's, 18s, some 22.5s, some brass maybe something else.

Thumbpicks are an assortment of styles, some straight, some Zookies, one metal etc. String winder.

The 7/8 in. bar holder, picks and tuning wrench holder thingy clips to the steel guitar leg. It's a homemade job and you may want to replace the clip.

The bars and tuning wrench are not included, they're just to show function....but if you need a tuning wrench let me know, I might be able to work something out.

I'm including 2 lefty picks and the 2 old beat up BJ finger picks shown on the pick holder. I was told these picks once belonged to Tom Brumley but of course I have to way to prove or disprove that.

The BJ finger picks are pretty wrinkled, beat, bent and missing plating so they are more for display or collecting than actual use.

I know it's not much and not worth a lot but If you are a noob and/or really in need on this stuff, send me a PM with your info and I'll mail it out to you free of charge in the conus.

Gaetan Demers

Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 15 Mar 2024 10:58 pm     free items

Hi! I,m interested in the items your offering Thank You so much My email is gaetanldemers@gmail.com name & address are gaetan L Demers 206 Broadway st 2nd floor Lawrence Mass 01840

Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2024 1:25 am    

Sorry Gaeten, stuff was spoken for earlier. You're next if that deal doesn't happen.

Tucker Jackson

Portland, Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2024 2:59 pm    

You're a good man, Jerry.

Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2024 6:09 pm    

Thx for your kind comments Tucker. People have been good to me so I'm trying to give some back.

I'm working on a few other things. I'd kind of like to spread this stuff around and not go to just one person. I'll keep track of where it goes so as not duplicate recipients.

I don't know everybody here so I have to trust established players to use the honor system and not just needlessly pick up stuff for hoarding. I hope their conscience will guide them. There's not a lot of value to any of this stuff, but it might be useful to someone just starting out.