The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Kentucky KM-1050 Mandolin
Avery Bradshaw

Danville, Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 27 Feb 2024 6:17 am    

I have a really nice Kentucky KM1050 with little playing time on it. It has a radius fretboard, a wide nut, and an Adirondack spruce top. Also has maple back and sides. I purchased this mandolin new in 2019. It’s been played on a few shows but has not been toured with. There are some slight signs on pick wear in the normal places, but they are so faint I really couldn’t get a picture of them. There is also some wear in the finish around the bridge posts. The metal hardware also has a nice patina on it. The metal on the tuning posts has also turned dark, this has had no effect on the functionality of the tuners. This mandolin has always been properly humidified in its case. Comes with the Superior case that is pictured. This sale does not include the strap that is pictured. I’m asking $2000 plus actual shipping cost. Payments via PayPal F&F, money order, or cashiers check are accepted. Donation to the forum will be made if sold on here. Thank you!
*I may be interested in trades for a S10 guitar with 4+5, if you have something you’d like to offer. Also interested in live sound equipment.*

Avery Bradshaw

Danville, Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 3 Mar 2024 6:39 pm    

TTT. Someone make me a decent offer on this one, it’s a great mandolin.