The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Behringer Spring Reverberation 636
Tim Whitlock

Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 22 Feb 2024 8:56 am    

Not a fan of their pedals, but Behringer has a new spring reverb that looks pretty interesting at a good price. Any thoughts on if this would be suitable for live performance with guitar and amp? It has 1/4" in and out jacks on the back.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/BehrSpring636--behringer-spring-reverberation-636-spring-reverb-module

John Larson

Pennsyltucky, USA
Post  Posted 22 Feb 2024 8:11 pm    

It would absolutely work as an amp top reverb unit. Amazing they are able to make it real spring for that price.

Looks like there's a foot switch option too. I've been very excited to run my Behringer synths through this.

Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous; praise is meet for the upright. Give praise to the Lord with the harp, chant unto Him with the ten-stringed psaltery. Sing unto Him a new song, chant well unto Him with jubilation. For the word of the Lord is true, and all His works are in faithfulness. The Lord loveth mercy and judgement; the earth is full of the mercy of the Lord.
- Psalm 33:1-5

Tim Whitlock

Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 23 Feb 2024 1:46 pm    

I asked Behringer and they confirmed it can be used for guitar/amp in a live setting. Yes, it's half the price or less of other spring reverbs like Surfybear. Sounds good in the demo. This is going on my short wish list of gear acquisitions.