The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Nux Cerberus & Shure 535/Xvive U4 still available.
Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jan 2024 11:26 am    

I am offering the following items for sale. All prices will include shipping to the continental US. I prefer Venmo but will accept PayPal, check or money order.

1. Digitech Drop Pedal- $150. these are $240 new. This one has been used one time. Does come with power supply.

2. NUX Cerberus multi-effects- $150. These sell new for $350. Great effects including reverb, delay, phaser, overdrive and distortion. If you would like a pic of this item let me know, as this site won’t let me upload it for whatever reason.

3. Shure 535 IEM buds WITH Xvive U4 wireless system. BOTH ITEMS $300. The ear buds alone cost around $500 new and sound amazing. The Xvive U4 sells for over $200 new. This site won’t let me upload a pic of these items either so if you want a pic let me know.

4. Tom Bradshaw MXR resonator pedal- $100. These sound great. This is the model with the toggle switch on top and it mounts on the leg of your steel.

5. Senhieser 609 mic- $50. Great mic. Works as it should.

All items work properly and are in good condition. All items ship from my house in Cincinnati Ohio. PM or email me. First come first serve on everything. For some reason the site is not allowing me to put pictures of all the items on here. If you are interested in any items not pictured and would like a picture of it, I can send the pic to you directly.

Last edited by Jim Morris on 29 Jan 2024 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2024 2:26 am    

Senhieser 609 is sold

Mark Perrodin

Tucson Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2024 4:17 am     mxr

i will buy your resonator pedal. pm inbound.

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2024 4:19 am    

It’s yours mark.

Resonator pedal SOLD

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2024 4:42 am    

Drop pedal is SOLD. off site.

Bill Sinclair

Waynesboro, PA, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2024 7:28 am    

I'm definitely interested in the Cerberus. Power supply? Any recent updates? I'll pm my email address for a picture but I'll take your word for it that it's in good condition. Thanks.

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2024 7:31 am    

I have a wall wart I’ve been using with it that I can send. It is in good condition. The only thing you can consider “messed up” is the little button on the distortion where you change the routing came off somewhere but you can still press the thing to change it if you want. I didn’t do any updates or anything to it.

Yeah shoot me your email or phone# and I can send you some pics. Not sure why I can’t post them here.

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2024 8:16 am    

Nux Cerberus is SOLD.

Shure 535 buds and Xvive U4 system still available.

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 30 Jan 2024 9:05 am    

PLEASE CLOSE

THANKS