The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Lap steels and vintage pedal steels for sale...
Michael Lee Allen

Portage Park / Irving Park, Chicago, Illinois
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2024 2:21 pm    

Finally getting organized after a building fire in mid-November. I had massive water damage and spent four months living with rehab crews and plaster dust. All my shipping cartons and packing supplies were destroyed when the water followed the pipes into the basement and my storage cage. Add to that the expense and risk of shipping, porch pirates, constant complaining about shipping costs, and the multitude of payment "platforms" I don't want to have accounts with the deal is simple...priority is in-person exchange of actuals, my stuff for your cash. You check it out and are happy with the deal. End of story. No "had to run it past wifey and she said no" BS. No address/shipping malfunctions. No buyer remorse and returns ineptly packed because you trashed my carton/packing. Been there and done that too many times and it's getting old. Like me.

PLEASE no posting on the thread and cluttering things up. All contact by email or PM...

Chandler RH2 with non-original slightly oversized padded gig bag in EC $300
Epiphone Electar M 1938 in gray with a few replaced inlay dots and pieces of binding and a new gig bag $700
Harmony H2 "Student "White Pearlette" with Hershey Bar pickup under handrest chipboard case VGC $300
Harmony H4 "Black Pearlette" with P13 pickup and chipboard case VGC $300
Marrs RGS Resonator Guitar Simulator "Cat Can" in red with hardshell case an early model without controls EC $450
NiViCo Nippon Victor Company Japan 1960's Fender/Guyatone style console with legs (one is non-original) and hardshell case VGC $300
Oahu Iolana double neck PROJECT has one string out on each of the "strings-thru" pickups so repairs required and the case is water-damaged. New tuner buttons though. AS IS $400 Two sets of Rick Aiello's NiBro magnets are probably all it needs and that will be the next step when things get back to normal around here.

ALL THE ABOVE ARE SIX STRINGS !!!

Please do not clutter the thread with posts, email or PM instead. Or call if you have my cell #. Thank you.
MLA

Last edited by Michael Lee Allen on 29 Apr 2024 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Michael Lee Allen

Post  Posted 29 Apr 2024 4:54 pm    

Gibson Electraharp EH-610 6 string with 4 pedals set up like the MultiKords listed below. 22.5 short scale. Limed oak "butcher-block" finish. Repro knobs and Lawrence pickup added. Pink lined brown hard case VG++ $500

Kalina MultiKords...
All of these are set up in A tuning with 4 pedals, A6th, D7+9, E, C#mi7th. All have newly made formed metal tuner and changer covers plus the original plastic ones are included although some have been repaired. Each also comes with two newly made "tuning tools" and a set of xeroxed instruction sheets and sales literature.

6 string with 4 pedals in brown and tan with "fiber" case VGC $400
6 string with 4 pedals in black and silver with "fiber" case VGC $400
6 string with 4 pedals in white sparkle with black red plush lined hard case EC $500

Sho-Bud "contact paper' Maverick S10 pull-release with 3 pedals and 1 knee lever, NOS from the back of a store untouched for decades, includes original hard case, warranty card, instruction sheets, and Maverick method book $700

Again, priority to in-person transactions.

Last edited by Michael Lee Allen on 29 Apr 2024 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michael Lee Allen

Post  Posted 11 May 2024 7:39 am    

2 resonator guitar "projects" that are in-person only, no shipping on these...

Johnson square-neck, slot-head, diamond marker, sunburst, set up LEFT HANDED. Will need new right-handed nut and bridge, has pitting on cover-plate. $150

Regal square-neck, slot-head, dot marker, dark natural top. Had top cut out at base of neck for a now removed hum bucking pickup. Interior wiring is intact as are the knob-less volume and tone shafts in the bass side waist and the output jack at the endpin. Including new tailpiece and vent screens as the originals were destroyed in the pickup modification. $125

Again, no shipping.
PLEASE no posting on the thread. Email or PM.