The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Steel on Vinyl LP's...get 'em while they're hot!
Rick Kornacker

Dixon Springs, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 3 Jan 2024 8:51 am    

Hey guys! I am in the process of listing all titles I still have available. All are in good shape(some jacket wear). Most priced $8.00 ea. and will ship via media mail w/tracking...as soon as my mailers come in. Here we go: Emmons "Buddy Emmons Sings Bob Wills", " Minors Aloud", "Buddies" (Emmons/Spicher), "Swinging' 40's thru the 80's(w/Pennington)," We're Steel Swingin'(double albums $10.00). Jernigan- "Roadside Rag", " Doug and Bucky","Country Jazz Steel Guitar, "Hillbilly Jazz" (double album $10.00), "Sounds of Doug Jernigan and Gary Adams". Also..." On and Off Stage"(Hughey), "A Ton of Steel" (Crawford), "Altered Ego" (Rugg), "Dreams of India" (Mike Smith), "Sliding' Smoke" (Newman/Auldridge), "Steel Guitars of the Grand Old Opry"," Pedalman"(Myrick),"Honky Cat"(B.Black),"Zane Beck Meets Bobby Caldwell,"In The Spotlight"(Bobby Caldwell),"Vintage Steel"(R.Beavers),"Twelve Midnight"(Sid Hudson) and "All Those Years" (Day). That's it for now...other good ones will be listed if interest is there. Can do PayPal or USPS money order. Contact me via "PM" on Forum. Thanks everybody for being patience. Yours in steel,RK😉

Nicholas Cox

California, USA
Post  Posted 1 Feb 2024 8:00 am     Price

How much for all?