The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Blueridge Tenor Guitar Like New sold offsite please close
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2023 1:01 pm    

This is a wonderful tenor guitar...I have it guitar tuned right now, but other tunings would work also. It has a great sound , projects very well and plays very nicely.
I am only selling it to finance other guitar related items.

Jimmy Capps played Blueridge guitars and so that should say something about their quality and workmanship...it is a very pretty guitar. The gig bag is also really nice...more than just a gig bag but not a hard shell case either.

I will accept pay pal and the buyer pays for shipping.

Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 8 Oct 2023 2:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dana Blodgett

California, USA
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2023 5:38 pm    

I ‘d like to give a big thumbs up for Blueridge guitars,Normally I have played Martin guitars since ‘69( I have owned 6, still own 5)and they are a great product!
The BR I bought was a copy of a Martin pre-war D-45, needless to say is an amazing guitar,looks and sound ,action low like I like it. Damn near perfect at an affordable price as compared to the CFM.
Don’t get me wrong, I’l never sell my Martins but this BR is a keeper!
'74 ShoBud 6140 3+4, Martins HD28,D-12-28, D-15,'65 Gibson LG-1, '77 Gibson Les Paul special dbl cut p-90's, Les Paul Special p-100's,Les paul Special Hybrid(maple top) hbkr's,'68 Fender Strat reissue, Fender Squire Jazz bass,Epi mandolin,Epi Wilshire '66 reissue, Kamaka Concert uke, 70's Kamaka Soprano Uke, Fender Super amp, Ampeg ba112 bass amp,60's harmony banjo,'00 Gibson SG Supreme

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2023 7:27 pm    

Thanks for the comment about Blueridge guitars...I have read that as far as the tenor guitar is concerned, other contemporary brands of tenor guitars sound like toys compared to the Blueridge tenor guitar. This tenor was meant to bring back the sound and playability of old Martin tenor guitars, which,as you know...are far more expensive than this one.
I hope it finds a good home...when it comes to guitars I am primarily a thumb picker and I miss the bottom 2 strings to do the boom chuck..I have a 20s tenor banjo that really fills my desires for a 4 string instrument.
I bought this tenor new and probably played it less than 30 minutes, so it is indeed mint.
thanks
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Dana Blodgett

California, USA
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2023 8:05 pm    

Your tenor is an interesting instrument, I just noticed recentlyBR was building them, I saw them on Musiciansfriend. I have too many instruments now, it’s becoming a “space” problem and also my CFO says no!
Good luck with your sale.
'74 ShoBud 6140 3+4, Martins HD28,D-12-28, D-15,'65 Gibson LG-1, '77 Gibson Les Paul special dbl cut p-90's, Les Paul Special p-100's,Les paul Special Hybrid(maple top) hbkr's,'68 Fender Strat reissue, Fender Squire Jazz bass,Epi mandolin,Epi Wilshire '66 reissue, Kamaka Concert uke, 70's Kamaka Soprano Uke, Fender Super amp, Ampeg ba112 bass amp,60's harmony banjo,'00 Gibson SG Supreme

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 27 Sep 2023 4:48 pm    

I just lowered the price on this fine Tenor guitar...only by 50 bucks, but that would pay the shipping and might entrice someone to purchase it.

I dont think you would be disappointed with this guitar...its especially good for doing 4 string chord melody types of tunes.

Here are the specs on it from the blueridge site:

Blueridge has re-introduced the classic 0-sized tenor guitar in the BR-40T and has perfectly reproduced this popular model down to the last detail. An entire new generation of musicians will thrill to the bright, ringing sound of the tenor guitar and it will surely be in the forefront of new styles of folk music yet to be invented!

Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
Mahogany back and sides for a robust sound and resonance
Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
Includes a sturdy, padded ProTour BV-1102 Tenor Guitar Gig Bag
String Spec: EJ66 DAddario .010, .014, 80/20 Bronze Wound .022, .032

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 8 Oct 2023 2:42 pm    

sold elsewhere, please close
thanks