The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Double Neck Multikord - any interest?
Jim Williams

Meridian, Mississippi, USA - Home of Peavey!
Post  Posted 28 Jun 2023 6:22 am    

A person in my area has a double neck Multikord that she says is in excellent (like new) condition. It belonged to her husband that passed away some time ago. The lady is elderly and wants to sell the guitar for money to go toward her final expenses. She also mentioned having some accessories for it, though I'm not sure what. I know these are not valued very highly, but a double neck in near new condition might interest a collector. I have not seen the guitar yet, but will probably ride down this weekend and take a look at it. I'm not really interested, although I do look forward to seeing one up close and maybe playing it, but just thought I would try and help her out and see if there were any interest on here. I have no idea what it is worth, but drop me a pm if you have any interest. The guitar is located about 25 miles South of Meridian, MS. I will post a photo of the guitar as soon as I can get down there and take a look at it.

Ron Pruter

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 30 Jun 2023 2:09 pm    

Sneaky Pete told me he started on one of those. RP

Jim Williams

Meridian, Mississippi, USA - Home of Peavey!
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2023 6:12 am     Multikord

I really don’t know much about them. Hopefully I won’t fall in love with it…I really don’t need another guitar!