The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Sierra, Keyless D10 Session **New Price**
Barry Yasika

Bethlehem, Pa.
Post  Posted 24 Jan 2023 8:44 pm    

[img]https://bb.steelguitarforum.

com/userpix2203/3374_DSC_0377_1.jpg[/img]

Note: I've a few questions about the quitar's weight. THe Case is about 20 Pounds, the guitar IN THE CASE weighs about 69 and some change, lets call it 70 pounds.

This tuning chart is the one I set it up with (Sorry if its touch to read) When I got it, it was completely out of wack, probably handn't been played and years The original owner tried to make some home made rods that just didn't work on this guitar so all that's removed and replaced. There is one Cth Knee lever not hooked up, the 4th pedeal is set up for the Franklin Drop and doesn't work on the the C6th. There is a extran knew lever (not hooked up or shown) plus a few spare parts for the experimenter. Anyway, it sounds good and I've grown to like the 25 scale quit a bit. Just when I switch back I end up with intonation problems that clear up after a few hour practice. As far as the keyless goes, it's simply a different but effective way to tune a steel guitar. I honestly didn't like it at first but now I feel that systems holds tuning better than tuning keys. The looks to some getting used to be I kinda dig it now.

1993 Keyless Sierra. A guitar a head of its time. Only reason I'm let her go is because the gig scene for me has dimished to a point that having two steels is unnecessary. I used to swatch back and for and leave one up to practice but my age and abelite far out warrant that.

Asking 2600 I'll Evam include a refurbished Goodrich volume pedal Words perfect.. the High Profile.

This guitar has the Franklin Drop and is built to out live most of us. I'll inculde two knee levers that I think go to the C6th neck........ Otherwise the tuning is straight up Emmons. Shipping is from 18018 Come on Where ya goanna get a steel, volume pedal and Case for 2660 that's does everything you need it to Smile the going rate it around 4 grand for the same thing I should mention the previous owner smoked. I've aired out the case for about a year with clean fresh air and the guitar is all spruced up Never know it was in a smoking house (No offense to you smokers, I was one myself till about 14 years ago)
..........sadly I'll pay shipping or come get it

TTT New Price

Last edited by Barry Yasika on 28 Jan 2023 5:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Robert Lashier

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2023 10:21 am    

Looks like a heck of a deal. Wish I was in buying mode. Good luck with the sale.

Barry Yasika

Bethlehem, Pa.
Post  Posted 28 Jan 2023 9:32 am     New price - I pay shioping

TTT

Barry Yasika

Bethlehem, Pa.
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2023 7:11 am     Shut this add down

Shut it down no interestd.......