The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Complete Rack System ( offer closed - 12-20-2022 )
Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2022 3:18 am    

I have a complete rack system with travel case. Peterson Rack Tuner, Lexicon MX-200 Effects and the blackface stereo steel Very accurate tuner and easy to use. All hooked up you just plug in the system, speaker chords, plug in guitar to stereo steel and you are ready to play. I also have speaker cabinets to go with it and they sound great. You plug it in and everything is wired together and just engage the on toggle switch and all 3 come on! Only reason I am selling it is because I have 2 complete units and I only use one. Both are Identical! PM me if Interested and I will send pictures!

Last edited by Johnny Howington on 20 Dec 2022 4:32 am; edited 5 times in total

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2022 2:56 am     Rack System

I will pay for the shipping if interested. The rack system sounds wonderful and has great features if you are looking for a great sound!!! I will leave the post up a week or so but if no one is interested I don't mind keeping it !! I bought each item separately and put the rack together so they are not cheap with these specific items in the rack plus the rack itself.

Last edited by Johnny Howington on 19 Dec 2022 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Richard Alderson

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2022 5:45 am    

Sent you a reply in regard to the LexiconMX200.

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2022 6:27 am     rack system

I prefer to sell it as a complete unit but thanks for the offer anyway !

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 10 Nov 2022 4:31 am     rack

TTT

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 13 Nov 2022 11:51 am     Rack System Loaded

Thought I would try some pictures. I replaced the Lexicon MX1 with a Lexicon MX 200 is the only change from the picture shown. Can update if I need to.

Last edited by Johnny Howington on 12 Dec 2022 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 7 Dec 2022 7:07 am     rack

I added some pictures in case someone is looking for a very nice rack system. All the bells and whistles.

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 7 Dec 2022 7:08 am    

ttt

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 8 Dec 2022 7:18 am     pictures

I will update new pictures tonight of the rack system including the speaker cabinets. These were made before I did some upgrades to the rack system. I was just checking to see if anyone was looking for a great rack system. I will regret selling it but I have 2 just alike ! Best sound I have ever had in both units!! They sound and look equally as good !!They both have new road cases.

Kevin Swan

Medina, Ohio
Post  Posted 10 Dec 2022 5:16 am     Rack system

Could you post the specification/brand of the speaker cabinets? And pictures?

Thanks!

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 12 Dec 2022 6:33 am     speakers

I don't know the specific name of the manufacture of the cabinets. If someone knows maybe they will inform us! Sorry! I just loved the sound of them. The speakers are Telonics 15 inch 4ohm speakers. They are open back cabinets and very light. I will take some pictures of the back of the cabinets tonight! Hope this helps!

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2022 4:30 am     No Interest

Close this one up Bob! No Interest! Glad to keep it !!