The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  I am looking for a Lawrence 705 chromed pickup
Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2022 1:30 pm    

Hi guys, I'm looking for a BL705 Chrome pick up, if anyone has one to sell please write me in private, thank everyone who will write to me. Francesco

Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 12 Dec 2022 5:15 am     I'm looking for BL 705 Chrome

Hi guys if any of you have a Chrome BL705 I am looking for it urgently for my pedal as mine is dead.I pay the travel expenses for Italy. Thanks to all Frank Smile Smile

Henry Matthews

Texarkana, Ark USA
Post  Posted 12 Dec 2022 11:52 pm    

The new 705’s are just as good but not as pretty.

D-10 Magnum, 8 &5, dark rose color
D-10 1974 Emmons cut tail, fat back,rosewood, 8&5
Nashville 112 amp, Fishman Loudbox Performer amp, Hilton pedal, Goodrich pedal,BJS bar, Kyser picks, Live steel Strings. No effects, doodads or stomp boxes.

Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 19 Dec 2022 2:11 pm     I'm looking for BL 705 Chrome

Hi Henry thanks for your info, I know that even the new ones sound good but now I only use 705 chrome in my two custom steels and one of the two 705s suddenly died, so I'm desperately looking for one for my steel for my concerts, I hope that sooner or later someone can sell me one, thank you very much for writing to me, greetings from Italy Francesco.

Tom Jordan

Wichita, KS
Post  Posted 19 Dec 2022 2:47 pm    

Francesco,

I feel you pain in trying to locate the "unobtainable"...any chance of getting your failed pickup rewound?

Tom

Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 24 Dec 2022 3:39 am     I'm looking for BL 705 Chrome

Hi Tom, thanks for writing to me, my Chrome 705 has a problem that no technician has been able to solve, so I have one of my two steels without a pick up and I want the chrome 705 again because I like that and that sound there, in the other twin steel I always have a chrome 705 and it has a spacey sound, but this one was perfect too until one day my sacred 705 died, I'll put you the link of the steel custom so you can hear how my chrome 705 sounded before I died, in the video I play a Franklin solo that he played in a song with Vince Gill and Sting. I also put you a link of the other twin steel where there is always a chrome 705 and I perform a solo by Franklin in the song Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits, in my channel you will see some videos while I play this steel custom in my big Band Dire Straits tribute and I use the steel with BL705 Chrome, basically I have two identical steels for my work as a musician, one is now in the city where I go to play with my band Dire Straits, the other the one where the pick up died he's staying with me now in the city where I work mostly with tribute to Neil Young and Country music, so I find myself with the steel without a pick up and I'm looking for it desperately, I hope I can find it soon. Thanks for writing me. Greetings Francesco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ZKH0Xlp9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYRNQSI4UY8

Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 1 Jan 2023 7:06 am     I'm looking for BL 705 Chrome

Hi guys I'm always looking for a chrome BL 705, if anyone has one for sale kindly write me in private, I will obviously also pay the shipping cost for Italy. Thank you all Francesco Smile

Paddy Long

Christchurch, New Zealand
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2023 4:39 pm    

https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=388586
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.

Francesco Porcu

Italy
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2023 5:06 pm     705 Cromed

Paddy Long wrote:
https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=388586

Hi Paddy, thank you for writing to me, that Slim pick up is an 805 it's not a 705, I'm looking for a chrome 705. Thanks a lot Francesco Smile