The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Venus Moon Backing track wanted ..
Larry Becker

Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 10 Apr 2022 7:46 pm    

Hello my steel guitar colleagues..I'm looking to have a go at and learn Lloyd Green's " Venus Moon " I was wondering if anyone out there has a good quality backing track for this song they would be willing to share with me...Thanks in advance...Larry...
Show Pro D10, 9&5, Boss RV3, Fender Steel King, Fender Twin,Fender Hot Rod De Ville ,Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Gibson '61 SG. Fender Studio DeLuxe lap steel,,'59 Fender Princeton amp..1973 MSA S12

mtulbert

Plano, Texas 75023
Post  Posted 13 Apr 2022 4:20 am    

Bill Sutton has a great track for the terrific Lloyd Green song. Give him a shout.

Rittenberry Laquer D10, Rittenberry Prestige SD10, Revelation Preamp,Revelation Octal Preamp,Lexicon PCM 92 Reverb, Furlong Cabinet

Bill Sutton

Post  Posted 15 Apr 2022 6:36 am    

Hello Larry. I have a good Backing track for Lloyd Green's Beautiful tune "Venus Moon". I will need your email address...I can send you an MP3. The track is very close to what Lloyd is playing. I love Lloyd Green...and anything that he playes on his Sho Bud Steel Guitar...And I really love to try to play like him...and that is very hard to do. Lloyd Green's face should be right beside the word "Master" In websters dictionary. IMHO he is the King of the E9th tuning. I love anything that he playes. Just give me your email address and I will be happy to send you a copy of the track.
Bill S.