The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Road Case Zum SD-12
Ollin Landers

Willow Springs, NC
Post  Posted 21 Aug 2021 4:36 am    

Does anyone have a road case that would fit a Zum SD-12.

I can measure and send exact dimensions if needed.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Ollin Landers

Willow Springs, NC
Post  Posted 31 Aug 2021 4:38 am    

TTT

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Ollin Landers

Willow Springs, NC
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2021 3:45 pm    

ttt

John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2021 7:32 pm    

Hey there, Ollin, I eventually grabbed an S12 Zum but have yet to play it much, its LKL-front staggered lever is too far away to easily use, so the poor guitar sits alone in its case. Hoping to resolve all that soon.

I think I read you finally got your SD12 cleaned up and tweaked a while back, yes? I kept wishing I could find one to buy, but a unique SD12 Rittenberry came to me through a student, so I think I'm almost set.

How's your playing these days?

Ollin Landers

Willow Springs, NC
Post  Posted 16 Sep 2021 3:35 am    

Hey John

Billy Knowles did a complete restoration for me. I also have another SD-12 Zum with an identical setup. There's just something about a Zum I can't resist.

I was hired by a Hank Williams Jr. Tribute band late last year. Not my most favorite type of music but we are working very steady and they pay me well.

We do shows all over the Southeast and Midwest. A good mix of large outdoor events occasionally clubs.

https://www.allmyrowdyfriendstribute.com/tour-dates/