The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Near Mint Stratocaster with Upgrades
Gary S. Lynch

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 5 Apr 2021 1:20 pm    

Up for sale is a beautiful, blemish free 2012 Fender Stratocaster MIM. This was another studio guitar I owned with very little play time. The body and maple fretboard have minimal wear and it is in excellent condition. The MIM pickups were upgraded to American Standard pickups shortly after I bought it (see photos) and it has standard Stratocaster, 5 way pickup switching. I changed the white pickguard to Tortoise Shell but it also looks great with White Pearl (I set the W. Pearl guard on for comparison.. see photos). So, I will include the White Pearl Pickguard at no extra cost and the buyer can decide and change. . This guitar looks and sounds great. I will also include a like new Fender labeled Gigbag.
Comps on these with American Standard pickup upgrades are higher than my list price of $419 plus $35 shipping. CONUS sale to Forum Members only. I have gotten good feedback from Forum members on sales. I prefer PayPal and ship UPS or FedEx within 48 hours of purchase. This is a really nice looking and sounding Strat and you won’t be disappointed.
Thanks for looking!

Gary S. Lynch

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 10 Apr 2021 10:06 am    

Had some feedback from a Forum Member confirming the pickups and wiring harness, switch/pots, etc. shown were from an Fender American Standard Strat.
I have included a more detailed photo of the pickups which have the numbers: 56205, 56206, 56207 starting neck, middle and bridge.

Also have a new White Pearl backplate and pickguard arriving Monday. Will change them out if requested prior to shipping or include them.
I have decided to reduce the price to $395 and free shipping CONUS to forum members. Still incudes Fender Gigbag and Tortoise Shell and White Pearl Pickguard and backplate.
Thanks for looking.

Larry Beem

Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 10 Apr 2021 1:10 pm    

you have a PM

Gary S. Lynch

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 10 Apr 2021 1:46 pm    

Pending sale to Larry.

Gary S. Lynch

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2021 4:18 am     Sold