The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ron Epperson THUNDER COUNTRY BAND in Big Bear Lake,Calif.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2021 7:01 pm    

This notice is for Ron Epperson who can see that well anymore to write this message. THUNDER COUNTRY BAND will be performing Friday,April 23th at Watt's Grill & Saloon in Big Bear Lake,California from 5pm til 10 pm. Ship Harrison, Darryle Brooks, Ron Epperson & SwampWater Fox. Everybody is welcome! Thanks you all from Ron Epperson - Steel Guitarist. Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2021 7:14 pm    

Ron Epperson wants me to make sure you know for him. Let him know I did it for him. Thanks

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2021 9:18 pm    

TTT; Just an up grade for Ron Epperson Thunder Country Band Gig just in case you would like to hear some real traditional country music with a live steel guitar Legend. Thanks again for Ron. Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 25 Apr 2021 8:45 am    

Thank all you honest Musicians who came out to see and hear Ron Epperson & his Thunder Country Band. You got true Traditional Country MUSIC Steel Guitar from a Southern California neighborhood Legend.Also,thanks for coming up to me and letting be know you were from the STEEL GUITAR FORUM. Honest WORDS from " HERE ON COONASS ISLAND " song that KJAY's Epic Radio interview Ron & I and played the song. Thanks Mr. Al Anthony. SwampWater Fox. Also,thanks you Governor of Tennessee " Bill Lee "for your kind words and support. Americans & the World be are BLESSED in Music as Brothers & Sisters with GOD.