The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Wet Reverb v4 True Bypass...New....
Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 23 Jun 2020 12:42 pm    

The Wet Reverb Pedal is literally brand new out of the box!!!! Used once in studio....Probably newer that what you'd buy in store.....I have a stereo backup and am using the Benado Effects on Steel & just ordered the Presonus io24c recording daw station........I wish I had this Pedal on all the Gord Lightfoot sessions and touring for 16 years...easy to use and sound amazing......
If I were ever limited to having just one effect, my choice would be easy...Reverb...Which Reverb Pedal to choose from would be a difficult decision, but the Nueunaber Wet Reverb V4 is a strong contender, combining straight forward operation, plenty of performance versatility, and drop dead gorgeous professional sound quality....the latest v4 revision adds a tone control and "soft" non clicking foot switch, making an already great Pedal that much better.... Amazing pedals and a great company..... $150. Us Plus shipping .....This won't last long....be the first to get this amazing Pedal....Ed ...it is literally out of the box, once.......
Can send email to edringwald@rogers.com Also have a TC Electronics Ditto Looper, 5 minutes of looping, unlimited overdubs....bought for my Daughters Wedding...was going to play wedding song with loops for her to make it special on the steel...decided not to and just enjoy the moment....brand new....$60.US and shipping....retail $150... www.tcelectronic.com/product.html;jsessionid=3D89F7000959E1FB61BF1C549F1708?modelCode=PODD4 www.tcelectronic.com great for layering sounds.... Thanks and take care & Stay Safe...Ed

Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2020 1:36 pm     Wet Reverb v4 Bypass

Brand new, used only in studio ...$150. US plus shipping