The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Tom Bradshaw magazine
David Zornes

Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 27 Apr 2020 8:31 am    

I was in my library last night and came across a Tom Bradshaw magazine that I’ve had for at least 25 years. Does anyone know if he still has many of those steel guitar albums on Cd? What a great find if he does.

Tom Bradshaw

Walnut Creek, California, USA
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2020 7:14 am     Steel Guitar albums and CD's

I still have a few copies of Emmons' CD, "Steel Guitar Jazz in Four Wheel Drive." There are about 25 tunes on it. It is $20.00 (which includes shipping). Otherwise, I donated all my inventory of albums and instructional materials to the Forum here (around 2006). Click on the "Music" link at the top of any of the Forum's pages and learn what the Forum has available for sale. Bob still has some of my donated albums, but also has additional recordings that have been released since my donation. ...Tom

William Gallagher

California, USA
Post  Posted 13 May 2020 9:31 am     Tom Bradshaw

Tom lives nearby but I haven't seen him in a few years since he worked on my Emmons p/p/. I think it's OK to post his email here: tommybradshaw(at)gmail.com. If you send me a private message I'll provide his phone. Best, Kevin