The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Beginners Notes #419-If your gonna steel one, get a good one
Dick Sexton

Greenville, Ohio
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2020 9:13 am    

Beginners Notes #419-If your gonna steel one, steel a good one!

1___________________________________________________________________________________
2___________________________________________________________________________________
3___________________________________________________________________________________
4___________________________________________________________________________________
5_________________________________________3A--3______3--3A--3_________________________
6_______3B__3B_______3B_____3B______3B__________3B__________3B_______3B____________
7_____3___________3_______3______3______3______________________3____________________
8__3___________3_______3__________________________________________3_________________
9___________________________________________________________________________________
10__________________________________________________________________________________
___T__1__2__2__T__1__2__T__1__2__T__2__T___2_____T___2_______2__1__T___2_____________

All of the "Beginners Notes" here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvvYkjDRIENZxR1RLeFPJxOYBP_A?e=NeTgBY

The cloud where I store my tabs uses an (!) in their link, the forum page doesn't like that. Try copying and pasting it into your browser or email me, I'll see you get access.