The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Misc. Cable Lot from Recording Studio - Lot #1
Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 29 Oct 2019 7:44 am    

We closed our recording studio a few years ago and had these cables left over. Some of them are XLR to 1/4"TRS or TS, others have XLR or 1/4" to leads on the other end, and some have no connectors. Every studio, musician, or pro sound company needs extra cables lying around. One of the gray cables is an unshielded, four conductor control cable. I don't know the lengths, make your own judgement from the pictures. Most of the cables are two conductor with shield for balanced hookups. The first pictures are of individual bundles, the last picture is the whole lot.

Make me an offer and I can take Paypal.

MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Last edited by Darvin Willhoite on 28 Nov 2019 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2019 7:59 am    

Bump. Price lowered.
MSA Millennium, Legend, and Studio Pro, Reese's restored Universal Direction guitar, as well as some older MSAs, several amps, new and old, and a Kemper Powerhead that I am really liking. Recently added a Zum D10, a Mullen RP, and a restored blue Rose, named the "Blue Bird" to the herd. Also, I have acquired and restored the plexiglass D10 MSA Classic again that was built as a demo in the early '70s. I also added a '74 lacquer P/P, with wood necks.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 17 Nov 2019 7:58 pm    

Still available.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2019 10:47 am    

Make me an offer.

Darvin Willhoite

Roxton, Tx. USA
Post  Posted 1 Jan 2020 7:46 am    

Bump, still available.