The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Need Jeffran odds & ends
Lynn Fargo

Fort Edward, NY
Post  Posted 10 Sep 2019 9:00 am    

Hi all,

I'm in need of the following from Jeffran courses:
EDIT:
GOT THEM ALL NOW. Thanks everyone for your time and effort.
From "Just Jammin'": Pages 31-32 and 49-50 and if there was anything past Page 106.

Edit 9/13 NO LONGER NEED THIS ONE: From Woodshed Workshop #36, "Don't Touch Me": I need the correct tracks with and without steel. Mine plays Workin' Man Blues. Sad

Edit 9/13 NO LONGER NEED THIS ONE. (Now that I've heard it and like it, need Tab for "Workin' Man Blues" from the Woodshed Workshop series. Not sure of the #.)

If you can transmit electronically, I can print tabs and download the MP3s here and send you some $ via PayPal. Or we can do it the old fashioned way through snail mail if that's the only choice you have.

PM me please if you have The pages I need from Just Jammin’’.

Thanks so much! Lynn

ADDED 9/13. Thanks so much to those who have been responding. Guess we have to take care of each other from here on out.

Last edited by Lynn Fargo on 14 Sep 2019 9:49 am; edited 3 times in total

Lynn Fargo

Fort Edward, NY
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2019 9:44 am    

I’m also looking for Woodshed Workshop #5 You’re Something Special if it Has If You’re Gonna Do Me Wrong with it.
Thanks!

Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2019 10:03 am    

Lynn, I know I bought Good Hearted Woman #34 and Workin' Man #33 if I can find them. I gave up trying to match Jeff's awesome playing on Workin Man Blues...it's above my ability, I'm afraid. It's been a few years so I only have the cassette for it, but you prolly already have the CD, huh?

I'll look around to see if I have it and any of the other stuff you need and will PM you if I find any of it.

Lynn Fargo

Fort Edward, NY
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2019 3:10 pm    

Thanks, Jerry. I’m good for Workin’ Man now. I appreciate your help.
I’ve asked Melissa numerous times to complete my order but I think it fell on deaf ears. I give up with her. Still a couple of things I want of Jeff’s, however, so I’ll keep an eye out for them here and eBay.

Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2019 4:47 pm    

OK then. Good luck with the other material. I have a bunch of Jeff's stuff, but nothing very recent and they were all on cassettes.

I didn't find any of the other courses you are looking for. I did see Honky Tonk Heroes 1-4 numbers chart books for playing along with the rhythm tracks.

Good luck with the other stuff.

Lyle Bradford

Gilbert WV USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2019 7:34 pm    

Lynn I will need your email! I can help you with the tracks.

Lynn Fargo

Fort Edward, NY
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2019 4:26 am    

Lyle, sent you an email via the Forum. Thanks!

Lynn Fargo

Fort Edward, NY
Post  Posted 13 Sep 2019 4:29 am    

Jerry, Thanks for looking. I really appreciate it!

Lynn Fargo

Fort Edward, NY
Post  Posted 14 Sep 2019 9:51 am     Thank You Forum Members!

A Great Big Thank You to all who donated your time and efforts to help me complete my courses.

Lynn Fargo

Fort Edward, NY
Post  Posted 14 Sep 2019 9:53 am     Please Close

Please close b0b. Forum members came through again!