The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Bigsby BP-15 Palm Pedal (chrome)
Evan Weatherford

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 8 Sep 2019 11:59 am    

Looking to buy one of these ASAP if anyone has one to sell. I would also consider buying a a guitar that already has one mounted.

Jerry Hayes

Virginia Beach, Va.
Post  Posted 11 Sep 2019 12:58 pm    

Hey Evan, I got your email on my phone but I guess my reply didn't take as I'm not too adept at using a "smart" phone. I don't have any palm pedals by themselves. I have 8 or 10 but they're already mounted on guitars. The only one that I'd consider selling at the moment is a silver sparkle finish Epiphone Les Paul. It has the tuners replaced with the Gibson nylon type "tulip" ones. Both pickups are replaced. The one at the neck is a Gibson PAF reissue which sounds great and the bridge p/u is a "Dirty Fingers" which is tapped for single coil. The guitar has four knobs but the top two work as masters for both pickups. the bottom two knobs are pull pots activating a phase switch on the front bottom and a bridge pup coil tap in the rear. This guitar has wonderful action and sound. I'd need to have $650 for it (shipped price)... Here's a photo of it............My phone is (757) 373-0115 JH