The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  The Rig
Greg Cutshaw

Corry, PA, USA
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2019 4:11 am    

Not mine but 4 Eventide H9's on one pedal board and Fractal Axe Axe 8 and III +++.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/post-your-axe-fx-iii-rigs-here.136754/post-1823716

Eventide H9:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/H9MAX--eventide-h9-max-multi-effects-pedal?gclsrc=aw.ds&&mrkgcl=28&mrkgadid=1669475631&rkg_id=0&campaigntype=dsa&campaign=aaDSA&adgroup=1669475631:DSA%20-%20Product%20-%20Guitar&placement=google&adpos=1t1&creative=248832405298&device=c&matchtype=b&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAjwnf7qBRAtEiwAseBO_G4aFnWHfVGAonqMIo52OC9U1nb-0w9a2pPDZkza7tTe9gQGbXixMxoCoSQQAvD_BwE
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Donny Hinson

Glen Burnie, Md. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2019 5:26 am    

Hopefully, this type of unit will not catch on. I'm all for versatile effects, but the idea of having to pay an extra $20 for every effect algorithm you want to add (after you've already paid about $500 for the pedal itself) would turn me off. Your $500 pedal could quickly become a $1,000+ pedal. And as I understand it, it still only does one thing at a time.

I'd think of it more as a "multi-investment" pedal than a multi-EFX pedal. Confused

Greg Cutshaw

Corry, PA, USA
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2019 6:26 am    

If you buy the Max version you get all the effects built in, nothing else to purchase. If you add on the core unit, the core can use all the algorithms that are in the Max.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger