The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Sold off site “Coodercaster” Telecaster $400+
K Maul

Hadley, NY/Hobe Sound, FL
Post  Posted 20 Jul 2019 6:15 am    

I am not a professional guitar maker! I got a nice looking Telecaster copy and a salvaged Oahu lap steel pick up. The neck pick up is of the same type as the famous “gold foil” pick ups with the same construction but it just has a different cover on it so it didn’t cost me $150! It sounds great though and is quiet. I put it together as kind of an experiment and turns out I’m not really using it that much. I’m moving it along to someone that can use it. It’s great as a bottleneck slide guitar. The intonation is OK and currently has flat wound strings. Now in G tuning with a Tim Wallis String Drop on the fifth string so you can change G to A quickly for hybrid D on the bottom three strings.
$450 shipped. PayPal “$ to friends” works for me.

Kevin Maul: Airline, Beard, Clinesmith, Decophonic, Evans, Excel, Fender, Fluger, Gibson, Hilton, Ibanez, Justice, K+K, Live Strings, MOYO, National, Oahu, Peterson, Quilter, Rickenbacher, Sho~Bud, Supro, TC, Ultimate, VHT, Williams, X-otic, Yamaha, ZKing.

K Maul

Hadley, NY/Hobe Sound, FL
Post  Posted 20 Jul 2019 7:20 am    

Sold off site. Fast.
Kevin Maul: Airline, Beard, Clinesmith, Decophonic, Evans, Excel, Fender, Fluger, Gibson, Hilton, Ibanez, Justice, K+K, Live Strings, MOYO, National, Oahu, Peterson, Quilter, Rickenbacher, Sho~Bud, Supro, TC, Ultimate, VHT, Williams, X-otic, Yamaha, ZKing.