| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Backing track?
Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2019 9:26 am    

Hey Nelson- I’ve mapped out most of Wave, did you construct the backup track with Band In A Box or something similar? Thanks! Michael
Two Fender fretless Jazz Basses, Martin D-18, Martin DXK2, Taylor 812CE, Gretch White Falcon, 1944 Epiphone Zenith, a killer Luttrell 6 string resophonic, 1932 Model 56 Dobro, Beard Model E, Benoit 8 string, converted to 6 string resophonic, Martin Soprano Uke, 1948 Rickenbacker NS, a 1954 Fender Professional Dual Six, in the hands of a rank amateur, 1972 Dobro model 66, Peavey Nashville 112, Fender Bassman, Fender 75 watt Rumble, and a Fender 100 watt Rumble.
Nelson Checkoway

Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2019 12:50 pm    

Hi Michael - I must confess I didn't construct anything at all! After reading about the iReal Pro app from another forum contributor, I bought the app and then found a version of "Wave" via the iReal Pro forum: just one of hundreds of crowd-sourced arrangements created and posted by participants that are available for download.

You get a visual chord chart too. Also you can adjust the tempo to where the pocket is most comfortable. "Wave" is my first experience using it for a backing track, and I'm pretty pleased with its utility.
Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2019 1:14 pm     Thanks!

Thanks- I’ll look into that !
Two Fender fretless Jazz Basses, Martin D-18, Martin DXK2, Taylor 812CE, Gretch White Falcon, 1944 Epiphone Zenith, a killer Luttrell 6 string resophonic, 1932 Model 56 Dobro, Beard Model E, Benoit 8 string, converted to 6 string resophonic, Martin Soprano Uke, 1948 Rickenbacker NS, a 1954 Fender Professional Dual Six, in the hands of a rank amateur, 1972 Dobro model 66, Peavey Nashville 112, Fender Bassman, Fender 75 watt Rumble, and a Fender 100 watt Rumble.