The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  I must be an IDIOT!!!!!!!
Patrick Huey

Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2019 6:22 am    

Wow, and it just keeps on. I'm wondering why b0b hasn't suspended her membership? I am assuming that hasn't happened yet as b0b is hoping she will make good and there seems to be a bunch of folks who haven't received their order. suspend her and nobody will get anything. Very sad. I wanted to order some stuff from her a while back but then read of the pick fiasco and thankfully decided to wait.
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!

b0b

Cloverdale, CA, USA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2019 8:08 am     Re: Jeffran College is a

Gary Arnold wrote:
Bob why is she steel able to post on this forum ????????????

FYI, her membership has been deactivated. Her last login was 2 Feb 2018.

Also, Jeffran is no longer listed on my Steel Guitar Links page.

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2019 9:04 am     Re: Jeffran College is a

Gary Arnold wrote:
I have had two claims with paypal and been turned down because Melissa says they have a tracking no that says it was delivered but I never got my picks or my money back then dummy me I made another order when she had 50% of the "Wood Shed" items. I ordered 3 of them and Jeff's 30 intro at the same time and only received Jeff's Intros book. I have the receipts but what good does that do ???????????? I have sent 12 emails and called the same amount of times. No calls returned and no replys by email, I have sent them my name, address, my cell # and my email address and what the problem is on there web page. I know I'm not the only forum member that has been ripped off. I know it's not a lot of money but it's the principle of the thing. What I want to know is why is she able to advertise on the forum and keep on ripping us off. I knew Jeff & Fran personally and there is no way they would have pulled this on the "PSG" family. We should all file a claim and all that money we have all lost should say something. This is stealing, when you sale something to a person, take there money and just forget about it is mail fraud and that is a federal charge if you advertise on the internet. Bob why is she steel able to post on this forum ????????????

Gary,
Do not give up on your claim! You can appeal the decision from PAYPAL, most people have. Just try to speak to a live person about it at PAYPAL.

Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2019 10:48 am    

Looks like the web page is shut down on her site.

Gary Arnold

Panhandle of Florida, USA
Post  Posted 15 Sep 2019 5:22 pm    

b0b FYI thanks for letting me know Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lynn Fargo

Fort Edward, NY
Post  Posted 16 Sep 2019 9:42 am    

Gary Arnold - I used the PayPal online help, asked why my claim was closed, and they said it was because she had the tracking that said it was delivered. I explained I only got some of my items and some of those were defective, so they reopened, she never responded to them, and I was refunded my money.
Don't give it! Good luck!

Gary Arnold

Post  Posted 16 Sep 2019 8:00 pm    

Thanks Lynn Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

john buffington

Owasso OK - USA
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2019 5:33 pm    

Just got a notice from PayPal that they are refunding my money from an order placed with Melissa back in July. I got a "tracking number" from Jeffran saying my product was ready for shipment, however, the USPS verified a label had been generated, but never applied to a package, go figure! Anyway, PayPal notified me my case has been closed and settled in my favor. I thank the Lord for His help.

Gary Arnold

Post  Posted 23 Sep 2019 8:29 am    

Thanks John