The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Dekley U112 - Single 12 String Universal E9/B6 Tuning
Joshua Davidson

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 20 May 2019 11:49 am    

I'm selling a vintage Dekley single 12. It's 7 pedals and 3 levers with a slot for a fourth lever, and the lever itself which is unattached. The levers are RKL, RKR, & LKL, with the fourth slot appearing to be LKU. It's a great sounding instrument, but I've decided to focus on non-pedal and so don't use it anymore. It hasn't been played in over a year would most likely need to be professionally serviced. Message me with questions and for more pictures. I'll be glad to get you any information I can. Asking price is 1500 OBO + shipping to the continental United States only. Thanks for looking!

Akin Francis

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jun 2019 11:47 am     Re: Dekley U112 - Single 12 String Universal E9/B6 Tuning

Joshua Davidson wrote:
I'm selling a vintage Dekley single 12. It's 7 pedals and 3 levers with a slot for a fourth lever, and the lever itself which is unattached. The levers are RKL, RKR, & LKL, with the fourth slot appearing to be LKU. It's a great sounding instrument, but I've decided to focus on non-pedal and so don't use it anymore. It hasn't been played in over a year would most likely need to be professionally serviced. Message me with questions and for more pictures. I'll be glad to get you any information I can. Asking price is 1500 OBO + shipping to the continental United States only. Thanks for looking!
. Hey I had a buddy michael reach out to you because interested in your guitar. My name is Akin Francis and I live in Austin, where about Texas are located. I’m any case you still have this instrument akinfrancis@gmail or call/text 9176745795.

Gary Newcomb

AustinTexas, USA
Post  Posted 8 Jun 2019 12:58 pm    

Nice Akin!! I’d love to have a fellow u12 player in town. Let’s jam!