The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Studio Slips Steeler's Choice sidekick seat cover
Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 2 Mar 2019 2:49 pm    

Studio Slips can now make a cover for a Steeler's Choice sidekick model with seat back. I don't know what the final price will be set at. I paid $100 plus shipping, however mine was the prototype.

http://www.studioslips.com/

I have the "final" version (3rd time was the final). The first two weren't bad and the final was just a minor tweak from the second model. D2F used to make a cover, it was discontinued about a year before Tom's passing and the company closed. I inquired to several custom cover companies but Studio Slips was the only one that would take on the project.

Pictures, below, are of V2 but only a slight adjustment of the zipper and the end handle opening on the final version.

Front View:

Handle End View:

Larry Beem

Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 8 Mar 2019 4:41 pm     seat cover

Jack,

Dont know which version I bought from you, but its fantastic! shame to spend a chunk of cash on a seat, and watch it get tore up. I just love mine, and would buy another if this one gets in a bad way.