The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Mullen G2 D10 with 9 & 7
Randy Boyd

Victoria, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2019 6:30 pm    

See pics. I have used this guitar as a practice guitar for the past several years. It has a few dings on the finish, which is the red and black marble-looking finish. The only thing that I know it needs is one screw to be tightened underneath. It is an Emmons setup on the pedals, but the knees may be opposite of what you're used to. RKR lowers the E's, and RKL raises the E's. I understand that these can be swapped to your liking.
It has two 705's on it. Like a Mullen, it stays in tune well. I'm only selling it to get me a light travel guitar.
Asking price $4800
If you're interested, I will have it at Dallas later on this week. Call me at 361-550-9890, or see me in the Mullen Room. Randy Boyd

Randy Boyd

Victoria, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2019 2:24 pm     Mullen G2 Reduced

Price reduction. The Mullen Crew tightened the screw that was loose. It works good as new. New price: $3900.

Randy Boyd

Victoria, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 24 Mar 2019 8:30 am    

TTT

Randy Boyd

Victoria, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2019 3:17 pm    

TTT

John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2019 5:12 pm    

Nice guitar, Randy, and with the E and F levers in the right place! My days of double necks are pretty much over, dang. Good luck with the sale.