The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Emmons LL2, 4 floor, 4 dangleres $3000
Barry Yasika

Bethlehem, Pa.
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2019 9:46 pm    

This quitar came from Detroit originally and sadly the owner has left this world. I for it in 2000 and have babied it since I got it. It's been gigged, but cleaned after every gig. I suppose a few smoke filled bars but smoking got phased out with in 4 months of me getting this Jewell. I'ts got the 1/2 stop on the second string which once I got used to using ended up a with a double neck with 1 Stop, throws me a bit now. I played several emmons before, a few push pulls, the first first LeGrande all Pull but for me the L2's and L3's are where the steal guitar world should be heading. I wonder who the next Fender and Gibson will be i
Here's a link if ya wanna here the guitar. Both drowned in effects and some with just a but of reverb and a comperessor. I didn't own the double neck at the time so it is what it is. https://www.reverbnation.com/barryyasika
Now I have stated that there is magic steel guitar that'll make us sound like hwho ever our hero's are (Mike Johnson's my personal Favorite) It's you, you have to commit to playing licks, scales and runs till you can to it in your sleep. It has to be just like signing your name You can get there with this axe, well that and 3 big ones. I use to need two guitars cuz setting up on and off the road was such a drag. It's a clean axe, I know of know problems with it. Emmons set up, E's on the right. This is and please do not fall victim to Sympathy, but I got a real sick kid. She had Edwards Syndrome or Trisomy 18. Otherwise I'd just keep in a box. Don't know for sure but with Emmons out of Business and least for now, this "could" be some what the of the future are looking for, might take year but I don't have t he time to speand waiting and hoping. You'll be getting a good one. Watch the opry and count the Emmons you see on that stage. Might even be you one day, I might even come to see ya. Love you guys, that's for looking Quote From Hebie Wallace even when he was playing the Mullens (which I understand are outrageous guitars) He one told me "There's Emmons, and then there's everything else".

Barry Yasika

Bethlehem, Pa.
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2019 10:00 pm     Duplicate Post. Not idea how that happened. Close one down

Close of of these up Bob.

Barry Yasika

Bethlehem, Pa.
Post  Posted 7 Feb 2019 2:50 am     Please close this thread. It was an unedited version

Till thi thread gets closed, Please Ignore it and refer to the following. In the middle of creating this blog the screne split, I los all the pictures and the PC locked up. When I logged in later I saw there were two posts. One orginal and one edited.. This is the original post which I'd like locked or just deleted.