The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  TSGA Jamboree... Rick Alexander Non-Pedal Sessions
Stephen Cowell

Round Rock, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jan 2019 9:51 pm    

Time for another Jamboree! This year we remember the great Herb Remington, a true friend of Rick and the Room.

Slots are filling up, if you wish to be considered for a slot let me know, either PM me here or email me (see below).

Time to solicit donations as well... the Room is free, we don't charge admission, and we run on the generosity of patrons and donors. If you'd like to help pay for the effort please PayPal my email: scowell@sbcglobal.net... or see me at the event. As usual, we'll have a full stage with backdrop, lights, PA, and pro backing musicians.

We've got some great talent lined up, some old and some new. 2019 is going to be a super Jamboree, so make sure and don't miss this one.

Mark Moseley

Brady,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 10 Feb 2019 4:48 pm     Ranps

Steve, emails to your email account say they are not getting delivered. I am sure it is operator error. I was going to tell you I will have a donation for you at the RANP gig and will help where ever I can. Looking forward to seeing everybody again....

Stephen Cowell

Round Rock, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 11 Feb 2019 9:02 am     Re: Ranps

Mark Moseley wrote:
Steve, emails to your email account say they are not getting delivered. I am sure it is operator error. I was going to tell you I will have a donation for you at the RANP gig and will help where ever I can. Looking forward to seeing everybody again....

Mark! Nothing’s changed... scowell at sbcglobal dot net... counting on you to be there, as usual. I’ll post an artist list soon... if you think you belong on it contact me now!

And... donations are what we run on... so I need to solicit them. Thanks to those that have already donated... gonna be a good one.