The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Beginners Notes #401-A Little BCE Intro Idea
Dick Sexton

Greenville, Ohio
Post  Posted 17 Jan 2019 1:02 pm    

Beginners Notes #401-A little BCE Intro Idea

I told myself that #400 was going to be my last, that no one could possibly find too many more then that and that I have been very lucky to have had a few players that followed my posts and even enjoyed what had fallen out of my mind. But, here it is... snow on the ground, just turned 75 years old, recovering from a hip replacement and out it falls, #401. I hope you enjoy this one just as much as I did. Surprise... I'm alive!

E=1/2 tone lower, /=Slide into it, ~~=Sustain
1_________________________________________________________________________________
2_________________________________________________________________________________
3__3B_____________________________________________________________________________
4__3E___/6E___________________________8_____________________10__________8~~_______
5__3C___/6C___/8C_________________8A__8A__8A~~________10A__10A__10A~___8~~_______
6_______/6B___/8B __/10B--8----8B___8B__8B__8B~~___10B__10B__10B__10B~___8~~_______
7 ____________/8____/10---8----8____8 _______8~~~___10___10________10~~_____________
8__________________/10E--8E--8_____________________10_______________________________
9_________________________________________________________________________________
10________________________________________________________________________________

1___________________________________________________________________________________
2___________________________________________________________________________________
3______6___8___8--8B___8B--8--6--3B~~__3B--3--1_______________________________________
4__8__________________________________________3~~__________________________________
5______6___8___8--8A___8A--8--6--3A~~__3A--3--1________________________________________
6__8__________________________________________3~~____/3A~~_________________________
7___________________________________________________________________________________
8____________________________________________________/3~~~__________________________
9___________________________________________________________________________________
10___________________________________________________/3A~~__________________________

Alan Bidmade

Newcastle upon Tyne UK
Post  Posted 18 Jan 2019 5:38 am    

Go Dick!

Here's to the next 400!
I can't always play your ideas fast enough, but I enjoy all of them and have learned a lot - so keep 'em coming.
Hang up the bow and get steelin'

Nick (Alan)
Ben-Rom #017 'Lorelei', Guild D25, Epiphone 'Joe Pass', Roland 40XL, Hilton VP

First name Alan, but known as Nick

Nicholas Scott

Norfolk, VA USA
Post  Posted 18 Jan 2019 7:38 am    

Thanks Dick! Another great one! I always appreciate your posts. I've learned a lot! Thanks Again!

Dick Sexton

Greenville, Ohio
Post  Posted 18 Jan 2019 7:40 am     Thanks...

Nick, I can always count on you to put a smile on my mug. Hope your well and stealing, I mean steeling every chance you get. Very Happy

Dick Sexton

Greenville, Ohio
Post  Posted 18 Jan 2019 7:42 am     Nicholas

Thank you... Very Happy