The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Benado Effects PB-1 Traded, please close
Lee Rider

Fort Bragg, California, USA
Post  Posted 17 Jan 2019 9:07 am    

Excellent original condition. Serial #2 so it is very early in their production. $750 or possible trade?

Paul Franklin and Vince Gill play through Benado effects.

The basis of this pedal board is 5 outstanding individual effect brought into one unit for your convenience. Your signal is 'buffered' at input stage to ensure you suffer no signal loss throughout the remainder of the chain.

The Compressor: I call this one, light compressor. Personally, I never liked compression for guitar but this one is smooth... This one is different. With the blend control you can bleed the original signal back in to remove the harsh compression sound whilst retaining the clarity and sustain of a class A compressor. Of course, if you love heavey compression - it will not disappoint.

The Distortion: I always loved the Soldano Supercharger and, of course, the SLO 100. The trouble is, the Supercharger pedal is big and heavy and the SLO is, well, an amp head. I always wanted to have a pedal that sounds like my Supercharger and my SLO. My distortion is so close in sound and flavor to my supercharger you won't believe it.. and it does have that old Marshall roar quality when needed as well. This pedal will kick your butt all over the stage.

The Overdrive: What better to have a pedal that you can set it up to be responsive to your playing. You play light so it sounds clean, but then, you hit the strings hard it gives you the dirt. It reacts to your playing just like a tube amp does... And you know what happens when you push a tube amp hard, this pedal will give you all the overdrive you need. Stack up the Overdrive and the Distortion and the clarity remains, you get full power with a nice full and rich sound... Imagine the sustain the sustain...

The Delay: It is digital, but it sounds analog. Perfect. I'm not much of a digital delay kind of guy, but this one is styled after the TC 2290 (the holy grail)... Now, try to bring that to a pedal and make it analog. Well, I believe that this one is the is it...

The Reverb: How many times have you been to a gig or jam session and the amp there has no reverb. Frustrating, isn't it. For those of us that must have reverb it's actually a disaster. That's why in my pedalboard I wanted to have the best sounding spring reverb I could. You'll never go wanting again, actually, your next amp purchase probably won't even have reverb in it after playing through this...

There is a feature on the pedalboard that you can add your own pedals in the chain in different configurations using the effect loop feature. This is what makes this board special... You can still use your gain stage on your amp in the loop if you wish, or maybe switch it so your favorite chorus pedal goes in...

There is a dedicated tuner out with a bypass/activation switch.

Parallel power. The dedicated power out allows the unit to power your external pedals.

Last edited by Lee Rider on 10 Jun 2019 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Lee Rider

Post  Posted 21 Jan 2019 2:53 pm     Benado Effects PB-1 Multi Effects Pedal Board

Taking offers/trade. Looking for an electric banjo Deering Crossfire, Goldtone EBT or similar, or Dusenberg steel.

Lee Rider

Post  Posted 24 Jan 2019 9:26 am     Benado Effects PB-1 Multi Effects Pedal Board

Listed on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/173757488889

Lee Rider

Post  Posted 19 Mar 2019 10:11 pm    

Bump

Lee Rider

Post  Posted 25 Apr 2019 8:43 am    

Still available. Could trade on/towards an 8 string dobro or a Duesenberg steel.

Rene Brosseau

Chatham,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 9 May 2019 4:20 pm     Nice

I use Benado effects...very nice
Franklin #130, Melobar Skreemer, Wechter Scheerhorn Resonator, Nashville 112, Boss DD 3 &/or Profex II

Lee Rider

Post  Posted 19 May 2019 11:36 am    

Still available. Would trade for/towards 8 string lap steel, Duesenberg steel, electric banjo, or ?

Lee Rider

Post  Posted 25 May 2019 9:33 pm    

Taking offers cash and trade.

Lee Rider

Post  Posted 10 Jun 2019 10:06 am    

Traded, please close.