The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Magnificent Service From BJS Bars.
Desmond Carson

Ireland
Post  Posted 31 Jan 2019 5:40 am    

Hello
If anyone is currently thinking of buying a pedal steel bar , i can highly recommend purchasing from BJS BARS. First of all the service is absolutely brilliant. I ordered one back in early December. (The 7/8" x 4" tone bar ) this is a new bar been made by Mr Gardner of BJS Bars . I have to say Mr Gardner is a very helpful man to deal with . After taking a trip half way around the world .....THE BAR SOMEHOW made its way back again to mr gardner .....I finally received the bar about one month later and boy was it worth the wait . I am not a professional player but this is one professional bar. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Gardner for all his help in getting the bar to me . So once again if you are buying a bar you will do no better than BJS bars . Just go on to the website , or get in touch with Bob on the steel guitar forum .
Regards
Des Carson

Edward Rhea

Medford Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 31 Jan 2019 4:34 pm    

I couldn’t agree more about Butch! Super guy with a superior product . It was such an honor to meet him in person, last year at the Texas Steel Guitar Show...my wife snapped this picture after I promised Butch that he’d look thinner, posing with me! Ha!

Patrick Huey

Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 7 Feb 2019 12:14 pm    

Ditto here for Butch and BJS....absolutely Superior customer service!
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!