The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  New Mike Headrick Products.
Larry McFall

Huntsville,Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2018 3:45 pm    

I have gotten a couple new products that Mike Headrick has produced in his South Pittsburg, Tennessee Studio which I can attest being a great addition to your steel guitar music listening and playing pleasure. Christmas is approaching quickly and you need some “West Coast Christmas Steel Guitar” to keep you and yours in the spirit of the time.

This CD is composed of 12 Christmas songs that Mike played on his steel with the backup of some fantastic musicians like, Tim Atwood, Bob Courter, Kenny Berry, and Joe Caverlee. This is top quality Headrick Steel Guitar Music at it’s best to give you that steel guitar music Christmas that we all love.

Mike as always is thinking about us steel players and produced “West Coast Christmas, Rhythm Tracks” so that we can get our steel guitars in the action and Christmas spirit. Check it out yourself and contact Mike. Mike Headrick Products, 1-423-364-9061 & steelfodder@aol.com .

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN STEEL GUITAR CHRISTMAS MUSIC?

Products:
1. West Coast Christmas Steel Guitar. Mike Headrick on the Steel.
2. West Coast Christmas Rhythm Tracks. You on the Steel Guitar if you want.
Played the Steel from 1948. Have had the opportunity to play a multitude of Military venues considering I spent over 32 years with the U.S. Army. Got to play in many foreign countries which was fantastic. Married to the same woman for more than 57 years. Have children, all of them served in the military. 7 Grandchildren.

Karol Wainscott

Kokomo , Indiana
Post  Posted 29 Nov 2018 8:34 am    

I have these also and they are GREAT !!