The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Jimmy Hudson
Paul Pearson

Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 20 Nov 2018 5:48 am    

I would like to give a shout out to Jimmy Hudson he is a great guy to do business with I bought a mullen discovery from him I made a big down payment on the steel and he gave me ex amount of time to pay it out it arrived yesterday it is a beautiful blue guys if you're needing a steel guitar check out Jimmy first he will treat you right. Many thanks Jimmy

Johnie King

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 20 Nov 2018 7:32 am    

Jimmy is the most helpful person I’ve ever done business with!! A Very creative person.

Jimmie Hudson

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 20 Nov 2018 6:27 pm     Re: Jimmy Hudson

Paul Pearson wrote:
I would like to give a shout out to Jimmy Hudson he is a great guy to do business with I bought a mullen discovery from him I made a big down payment on the steel and he gave me ex amount of time to pay it out it arrived yesterday it is a beautiful blue guys if you're needing a steel guitar check out Jimmy first he will treat you right. Many thanks Jimmy
Thank you Paul for your Business and kind words. Jimmie Hudson

Jimmie Hudson

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 20 Nov 2018 6:28 pm     thanks

Johnie King wrote:
Jimmy is the most helpful person I’ve ever done business with!! A Very creative person.
Thanks you Johnie for your kind words. Jimmie Hudson

Johnie you build some fine guitars as well.

Patrick Huey

Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 21 Nov 2018 2:24 pm     Re: Jimmy Hudson

Jimmie Hudson wrote:
Paul Pearson wrote:

Jimmie built my custom practice board to exactly match my pre RP Mullen and even custom lacquered it to match.. I will say Jimmie Hudson is one of only three people I’d buy a guitar from sight unseen.
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!

Will Brown

Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 21 Nov 2018 2:25 pm     Jimmie Hudson

I would like to say this. Jimmie has built me some were between 20- 25 guitars and all were better then I asked him to build.He goes out of his way to make sure what you get is as good or better then what you ordered or described to be built. I have been doing business with Jimmie for the last 5-6 years and you cant beat him.He is a super great guy to deal with and as HONEST as you will find. I have never met Jimmie but talked to him hundreds of time on the phone and I concider him a really good friend and a Honest bussines man and a Real ASSET to the steel guitar world and a as said a great person and thanks jimmie for your friendship

Jimmie Hudson

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 21 Nov 2018 5:40 pm     Re: Jimmy Hudson

Patrick Huey wrote:
Jimmie Hudson wrote:
Paul Pearson wrote:

Jimmie built my custom practice board to exactly match my pre RP Mullen and even custom lacquered it to match.. I will say Jimmie Hudson is one of only three people I’d buy a guitar from sight unseen.
Thank you for your kind words Patrick

Jimmie Hudson

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 21 Nov 2018 5:43 pm     Re: Jimmie Hudson

Will Brown wrote:
I would like to say this. Jimmie has built me some were between 20- 25 guitars and all were better then I asked him to build.He goes out of his way to make sure what you get is as good or better then what you ordered or described to be built. I have been doing business with Jimmie for the last 5-6 years and you cant beat him.He is a super great guy to deal with and as HONEST as you will find. I have never met Jimmie but talked to him hundreds of time on the phone and I concider him a really good friend and a Honest bussines man and a Real ASSET to the steel guitar world and a as said a great person and thanks jimmie for your friendship
Thanks Bill for your kind words and your Business over the years. And I am glad I can call you My Friend. Hope to see you sometime next year. Working on your new Bass Guitar, It is going to be real nice when it is complete. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Will Brown

Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 21 Nov 2018 6:25 pm     Jimmie Hudson

Jimmie thanks for the Greeting you and Fran have a great Thanksgiving, And I hope Fran is doing better and tell her I said hi and ill talk to you later thanks

Ed Pettersen

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2018 5:16 am    

Jimmie is the best. I have 4 of his instruments now, 3 custom built to order at a very reasonable price and high quality. A+++

Jimmie Hudson

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2018 4:01 pm     Thanks

Ed Pettersen wrote:
Jimmie is the best. I have 4 of his instruments now, 3 custom built to order at a very reasonable price and high quality. A+++
Thanks for your Business Ed, And your kind word.

Glad you like your Hudson Guitars

Jimmie Hudson

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 24 Nov 2018 6:28 pm     Re: Jimmy Hudson

Patrick Huey wrote:
Jimmie Hudson wrote:
Paul Pearson wrote:

Thanks for your kind words Patrick Huey

Jimmie Hudson

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2018 8:33 pm     Thanks to all

Hi I would like to thank all my customers over the last eight years for making Hudson Steel Guitars a success.
I am Humbled by all the nice words of many of my customers over the years. I plan to keep building Pedal Steel Guitars for as many years to come as I can.
And I plan to keep building Quality Guitars at a Fair price.
I will be coming out with a new line of 10 string pedal steels in the near future and hope to have a guitar that many will enjoy owning and playing.
Keep your eyes on the New Products list in the next few months for the new Hudson 10 string lineup.

Thanks , hudsonsteelguitars.com