The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  John Heinrich with Ronnie Milsap/Katy, Texas
Peggy Davis

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 15 Nov 2018 8:35 pm    

Friday ~ 16 November 2018

Showtime: 10:30 p.m.

John Heinrich is playing his Excel Pedal Steel, Dobro and Saxophone with Mr. Ronnie Milsap singing from his Number Forty - Number One Hits.

Mo's Place
21940 Kingsland Blvd.
Katy, Texas 77450
281-392-3499
https://www.mosplacekaty.com

John Heinrich

Whites Creek, TN, USA
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2018 9:23 am     We had a AWESOME Time at Moe's Place in Katy, TX!!

Peggy, first thank you for posting on the Forum! We had a great time at Moe's Place Club in Katy, Texas over the weekend and Ronnie was "ON"! I absolutely love working with Milsap and performing his music which as you know is certainly different from the rest of Country Music and takes a special approach. Of course we did "Houston Solution" and the house came down. Got to see an old friend artist/songwriter Bill Nash who lived in Nashville for a while then moved back to the Houston area. The owner Moe was on the job and made sure we got everything we needed and wanted, this guy really knows how to run a club.

Here is a picture I took between songs when Ronnie was telling one of his cool stories! Does this give you Smokey Mountain Memories!

Single 10 2008 EXCEL "My Money Maker"
Single neck universal 14 string EXCEL
Dobro, Saxophone, Oboe, English Horn, Flute, Horn Sections, Lap Steel
615/828-1182 cell

Peggy Davis

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2018 12:05 pm     John Heinrich with Ronnie Milsap/Katy, Texas

Wow John! Wished I had drove down. Nothing like hearing Ronnie play and sing and you playing the Excel Pedal Steel, Dobro and Saxophone. It's greatness y'all had a fabulous time and great crowd. Love hearing the crowd go wild! Music to my ears! It's cool you got to meet up with your friend Bill Nash! Glad you had a awesome trip and made it back safe to Nashville. I missed all of y'all and look forward to the day y'all are back in Texas. More than anything I appreciate our friendship and working with you! Your one great guy and musician! Your kindness is always appreciated! Looking forward to another New Year!
Love the photo! Take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Forever your Texas Buddy,
Peggy