The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Mullen G2 D-10 9x8 (Close-keeping)
David Alexander

Mead, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 9 Nov 2018 4:05 pm    

This Mullen G2 D-10 9x8 is a 2011 model in excellent condition with only a few scratches including some under the strings inside the headstocks from string winding. Mullen lists the color as Blue Pearl Lacquer and it’s a beauty! Especially under stage lights!

It’s set up Emmons with the E raises and lowers on the left as is the LKV that lowers the B’s 1/2 step. Pedal 4 is dedicated to the front neck and lowers the 6th and 9th 1/2 step but I have the rod and crank to put the Franklin lowers on 5,6 & 10 if the buyer prefers that. RKR raises the 1st a whole step, the 2nd 1/2 step, and lowers 6th a whole step with a split that cuts it 1/2 step lower. RKL lowers the 2nd 1/2 and a whole step and the 9th 1/2. Pedals 5 thru 9 are standard C6th setup. If anyone wants the knee lever setup for the knees send me a PM and I will provide it.

This is a great guitar that I will regret letting go but I recently purchased two other steels from other forum members and can’t justify three high end guitars. With all the options and upgrades this guitar would now be $6900. My price is $4200 shipped FedEx and insured to the lower 48 only. PayPal is ok if the buyer pays the 3.1% commission. Otherwise a cashiers check or MO that must clear before shipping. No trades please. Non forum members can contact me at: dmalex56@yahoo.com

Last edited by David Alexander on 9 Jan 2019 8:14 am; edited 4 times in total

David Alexander

Mead, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 16 Nov 2018 4:33 am    

TTT

David Alexander

Mead, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2018 5:45 am    

TTT

David Alexander

Mead, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2018 11:32 am    

TTT

Barry Yasika

Bethlehem, Pa.
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2018 10:26 pm     Nice Guitar!!

Hi David, Where do you get these things? Really good looking guitar and I can' believe you want to let it go but one must do what one must I suppose. I still got that Emmons LeGrande II I bought from you. It's been a real inspiration for me me. Sounds a little brighter that my other LL2 but I like it just the same. I get alot of compliments on the red aprons and white top. It was a great transaction and I'd highly recommend anyone do business with you!! Good luck with your sale Amigo!!

David Alexander

Mead, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 2 Dec 2018 4:13 am    

Barry, It was good dealing with you too. That Emmons was a special guitar and I now regret letting it go but I’m glad you like it. I bought this G2 from a forum member then ended up with two Zums so I really don’t need it. If it doesn’t sell that don’t bother me as it’s a great guitar! I’m sure not going to take a loss on it. Good to hear from you!

David Alexander

Mead, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2018 5:54 am    

TTT

David Alexander

Mead, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 11 Dec 2018 7:06 am    

$4000 shipped to the lower 48.

David Alexander

Mead, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 15 Dec 2018 9:55 am    

TTT