The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  SOLD Quilter 101 Reverb Amp Head
Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 24 Feb 2019 1:51 pm    

Used (very little) Quilter 101R 50 watt amp head. I've used it with Pedal Steel twice at our Cowboy Church and didn't need the full 50 watts and it was still "loud". 6 string guitar players are abandoning their Fender tube amps for the 101R. I've used it twice in my recording studio with a Telecaster and it was great. Selling, as I have with other recent items, as I'm cutting back on playing and equipment now that I'm 81.

This is a USA made model, later 101R's are made in China.

Actual pictures will be posted later.

New, lists for $429. I'll take $300 which includes UPS shipping in US. I can take paypal, add 3%.

Here is the description from American Musical site.
description
Featuring a built-in digital reverb, expanded control set with Bass, Mid, and Treble and a built-in FX Loop, the 101 steps out from a supporting role for your pedals and into the limelight as a full featured guitar head!

The Quilter 101 Mini head has an interesting new take on the usual three-knob EQ section, the Bass and Treble controls use traditional ‘tone stack’ technology, yielding a familiar bright chime based on 50 years of tradition, while the active Mid control provides a more strongly voiced cut/boost function for increased versatility. Increasing the Mid control boosts the frequencies that give an aggressive ‘D-Style’ bite to the sound, while decreasing Mid brings out that familiar clean-60’s Blackface tone.

Quilter 101 Mini Guitar Amplifier Head with Reverb Features
Digital reverb
50 watts of ‘FullQ’ power
Gain, Limiter, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb, and Master controls
1/4 inch high impedance input jack
Effects Loop: 1/4 inch Send and Return jacks
1/4 inch Headphone jack for quiet practice
Dual 1/4 inch speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
Standard IEC power cable (non locking)
Universal power supply – automatically works anywhere in the world
Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
Weighing the same 2 pounds as its little brother, the 101 Reverb is so light you'll think we forgot to put the guts in! Even with the same compact footprint, it has more than enough power to bring any cabinet to life.

The 101 Reverb carries forward all the tone and power you've come to expect, while forging new sonic territory. Unlike last-generation solid state technologies, Quilter amplifiers have enormous internal headroom far above their published rated power. This means you get extra voltage swing, huge transients, and more importantly, the feel and harmonic content that usually requires glowing bottles.

Turn the Master way down, or plug in your headphones and keep it totally quiet, as you work on your music late into the evening. The 101 Reverb is the perfect missing link between your effects and your speaker cab.

Last edited by Jack Stoner on 26 Feb 2019 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 25 Feb 2019 5:27 am    

Pictures of actual unit for sale.

Bruce Meyer

Thompson's Station, TN
Post  Posted 25 Feb 2019 3:26 pm    

Jack. I'll take it. Been thinking about trying a unit like this for a while. Shoot me your price with PayPal and I'll pay you later this evening. I'm leaving for band practice in a few minutes. Thanks.

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 25 Feb 2019 7:22 pm    

Bruce Meyer wrote:
Jack. I'll take it. Been thinking about trying a unit like this for a while. Shoot me your price with PayPal and I'll pay you later this evening. I'm leaving for band practice in a few minutes. Thanks.

Thanks. Check you PM

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2019 6:14 am    

Sold, pending payment.

Bruce Meyer

Thompson's Station, TN
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2019 7:11 am    

Jack. Check your PM. Having problems sending PayPal.