The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Fender 800
Al Risbeck

Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2018 5:46 am    

Radically modified Fender 800, conversion to rods instead of cables but needs finished, for health reasons I can't finish it. if interested please call me at 303-901-1449 for answers.if it don't go like it is I will be parting out soon. $550.plus shipping

NOTE- The case shown in Picture was sold with another steel. the case I have to ship it in is and older case for shipping.

Mullen Discovery, GK mb200 with Eminence EPS-15C, Fender steel King with Eminence EPS-15C,Nashville 400 amp, with EPS-15C,Evans FET500 with Peavey 1501 BW Goodrich L10K V.P.(2),Goodrich L120, Bose L1 PA with ToneMatch 4 Mic control board

Last edited by Al Risbeck on 9 Aug 2018 8:52 am; edited 3 times in total

Jack Goodson

new brockton,alabama (deceased)
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2018 6:15 am     ?

al, doe,s the levers work as they are or would all that have to be finished?....thanks jack

Al Risbeck

Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2018 6:28 am     800

Jack left knee levers work, right knee one need to be re designed as there is too much travel required. All rods need redone and I’m my opinion timed with springs and collars like an Emmons p/p it will come with Emmons four hole bellcranks and swivels and other extras. All parts that needed it have been re-chrome, legs etc.
Mullen Discovery, GK mb200 with Eminence EPS-15C, Fender steel King with Eminence EPS-15C,Nashville 400 amp, with EPS-15C,Evans FET500 with Peavey 1501 BW Goodrich L10K V.P.(2),Goodrich L120, Bose L1 PA with ToneMatch 4 Mic control board

Jack Goodson

Post  Posted 9 Aug 2018 6:41 am     ?

al, doe,s the pedals work as they should, and are they setup in emmon, also are the knee levers set up emmons with e,s on the left knee?....thanks jack

Jack Goodson

Post  Posted 9 Aug 2018 6:42 am     ?

al, doe,s the levers work as they are or would all that have to be finished?....thanks jack

Al Risbeck

Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2018 6:55 am     800

It is Emmons setup, pedals are about the same stiffness as a cable rig, right knee levers need re designed.

Jon Zimmerman

California, USA
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2018 7:33 am     Near complete project

Countless hours put onto plans and fabricated components..at a giveaway dispossess is what I see. If you are any kind of ' knuckle-skinner' with half of Al's resolve inside you, this would be a short distance to complete. So sorry health issues have to interrupt, Al. I know that curse quite well. Best Wishes. Jon Z.

Mike DiAlesandro

Kent, Ohio
Post  Posted 10 Aug 2018 5:27 pm    

Al,
I would like to buy it, I sent you an email.

Al Risbeck

Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 11 Aug 2018 6:28 am     Fender 800

SOLD pending payment