The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  '69-'70 Tele
Ron Pruter

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 1 Aug 2018 9:20 pm    

With deep regrets, I'm selling my Tele. With my arthritis getting so bad, I can't play it anymore. Thank God for the steel.This is not a collectors piece; hence the price $1100, and not $3500 if it was not upgraded. Through the years I have upgraded everything on this guitar.
Work Done: (1)Neck has been reduced in thickness.(2)Fretboard has a compound radius for easy bending and no fretting out when bending way up the neck.(3)Body has been stripped down to the Fullerplast.(4)Installed Schaller tuners.IMO, The Best(5)Dunlop Straplocks.(6)6-way bridge for perfect intonation.(7)Center pick up and custom wiring for strat sounds. Every possible series/parallel combo is achievable.(8)Fully shielded for quietness.(9)Dimarzio bridge PU, Lace sensor gold in the center and a personally hand wound by Seymour Duncan, in the neck.(10)TBX control on tone knob. Look up part # 0992052000 on Fenders web sight. Comes with OHSC and lots of mojo and Nashville history. I used this guitar when I toured with Skeeter Davis. I'll probably only sell this locally.Thanks.BTW No trades.More pix available

Bob Bender

Left Coast Florida
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2018 2:28 am    

Email sent

Last edited by Bob Bender on 2 Aug 2018 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Ron Pruter

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2018 7:56 am    

Just noticed in one of my pictures that I took, the picture was when I was experimenting with a rosewood neck. I didn't like it. Also, I got three PM's or Emails. All showed up infected so I didn't open them. I'd like to repeat that, at this point, I'm not shipping this guitar. Local only. Thanks. Ron